Apex Legends is filled with bots and you can't convince me otherwise

by PraetorOfOlea

Original Post

Apex Legends is filled with bots and you can't convince me otherwise

★★ Guide

The way enemy teams seem to come up out of nowhere with no noise, the way they stop fighting each other and only target your team, the way over half the players seem to have either aimbots or can shoot through walls or teleport 10 feet and the way some of the players move after you die makes me think this game is half full of bots.

Either the game's difficulty is being artificially increased by bots or you have so many cheaters that half of every lobby is a cheater and you just don't care.

Message 1 of 12 (1,943 Views)

Re: Apex Legends is filled with bots and you can't convince me otherwise

★★★ Pro
@PraetorOfOlea Nah honestly bro this game doesn't have bots in it.

The standard of Apex has risen, players and people in general have become better. You get kids now who just come into the game and drop 4K Damage after playing the game for about a week.

The matchmaking has always been an issue, but its impossible to sort it out when new players are coming into the game already 'good'.

The players that are sneaking up on you? Yeah I get that all the time, its a lack of audio that this game has. I'm hoping that when they move this game to next generation we actually see mass improvements on the standard gameplay.

It's painful, but it is what it is!
Message 2 of 12 (1,880 Views)

Champion
@PraetorOfOlea Well I cant convince you as you said but there are no bots. There are sound issues. And yes sometimes when you roll up on 2 fighting squads and are between them or not in a good spot they will turn on you if you shoot at them. What should they do? Keep shooting each other to give you your easy 3rd party? If someone shoots at me I'm shooting back.
Message 3 of 12 (1,869 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@rockyboy1998 I doubt new young players do that, what you see is the smurfs making yt content. I know one guy who struggle getting past his rank now so he fork a few accounts a day just to handle newbies and get high damage high kill games without any more reason that he can. Same in ranked, atm its a fashion thing to make bronze to masters in one stream content all these help mess up matchmaking.

Ofcourse there are some hackers and script kiddies that is in the game, but mostly i see smurfs making lobbies more sweaty then they should be.
Message 4 of 12 (1,851 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@PraetorOfOlea I agree. It does seem like they're bots sometimes. They're really bad players or bots to shorten the queue times.
Message 5 of 12 (1,847 Views)

★ Apprentice
@rockyboy1998 No body comes into a game and are insta good! every since the update its been loads I mean loads of cheating and smurfing! people hide their ID name in game!
Message 6 of 12 (1,833 Views)

Champion
@lotuswargod Quite a few warzone players moved to apex and were beaming people pretty quickly. I've also had friends who came into the game and had success instantly. If you can aim and shoot you can kill most people. The nuances of abilities and looting a box take time to learn but eventually they get it.
Message 7 of 12 (1,803 Views)

★ Apprentice

na its call aimbot bro and wall hacks I would post a video but im sure thats against the rules and their has been a massive spike in hacks hacking since the patch launch! lol if u can aim! omg dude we have people beaming people over 100+ meters in game with handguns and killing them very fast and yes i said handguns. You can't even peak with out getting ur head blown off no matter if u move and u think they don't see u they have wall hacks and can see u moving.  go to arena ull see. my k.d was 1.05 now its like 0.93  and heading lower! I used to get like 11-6 kill per game now I get barley 1 kill a game and that's no joke! On that BS.  Sounds like its time to go and leave apex. All they are seeing is dollar signs!

Message 8 of 12 (1,768 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

SBMM in play, high kill games and good general performance and your tossed into higher matchmaking segments, and believe you me, when you start hitting the really high levels people with wingmans smoke you quick and even beam you from quite far with smgs as the skill level in higher segments of apex is quite insane. Aimbots are easy to spot when youre killed when inspecting as their game is normally clumsy and slow but they aim at impossible places and beam people you cant see. The high segment players have increadible movement, aim and positioning so its also easy to spot really when inspecting.

Message 9 of 12 (1,762 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@PraetorOfOlea welp even their staff is a bot so what do you expect inside the server
Message 10 of 12 (1,714 Views)