Apex Legends' has banned 500,000 accounts for cheating

by TJ400000

Original Post

Apex Legends' has banned 500,000 accounts for cheating

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

This was out 15 minutes ago.

https://www.engadget.com/2019/03/19/apex-legends-patch-cheaters-banned-accessibility-razer-chroma/

I haven't played Apex for a while.

First of all, I am not sure if this number 500,000 is real or not, if it is true, then that means there are 500,000 cheaters along on the non-Asian servers, because on the Asian servers along there are like 1,000,000 active cheaters.

I am actually not expecting to see all those 500 cheaters I reported are getting banned, espcially those spammers, you know it would be really funny to see all those spammers got HWID banned, I mean in that case the cheat sellers have to bypass all those thousands of spammer ID's hardware.

Message 1 of 6 (544 Views)

Re: Apex Legends' has banned 500,000 accounts for cheating

★★★ Novice

more than 5 millions are asians , and half of them are cheaters. they keep coming back.  they bypass HWID ban very easily.

Message 2 of 6 (532 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Then we'll play right away while they are freshly banned before they make another account.

Message 3 of 6 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

That number is heavily inflated. A day before ea announced respawn anti cheat banned 300k players, a guy from respawn sat down and did an interview with kotaku or pc gamer cant remember which. He stated only 16k players have been banned. Next day ea said 300k. They are lying to keep their stocks up. 
"CHEATERS

As of today over 16,000 cheaters have been identified and banned from the game. Cheaters suck. If you run into one, please try and capture the evidence and let us know here https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/"

Message 4 of 6 (470 Views)

★★ Pro

i played with a lvl 95 cheater as my teammate recently, they got banned just like that, so i think 500,000 could be real

Message 5 of 6 (418 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 6 (402 Views)