Apex Legends disconnects me and I get 10min Penalty !

by BeelzebubCY

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends disconnects me and I get 10min Penalty !

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

So as the title sudjests most of the times I get disconnected from a server because of various reasons it gives me I get a 10 minute ban..

I struggle to join back again to avoid this but I get the ban and then have to sit and wait for 10 minutes to play again..

I have only been playing this game for a week and it already is very frustrating..

Not to mention the fact that all the time I am streaming (just started to do streaming) so it further interrupts that !

Please do something about it..

Message 1 of 5 (456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends disconnects me and I get 10min Penalty !

Community Manager

Hi @BeelzebubCY 

Can you try going through our Basic connection steps, and our steps based on your platform?  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (394 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@BeelzebubCY Thanks for letting us know this is happening, to check do you get an error message when getting disconnected? Also which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (426 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I am on PC..

I tried servers Frankfurt 1 , 2 and London which give me 70-75 ping.

The messages vary from loosing connection to the server to "Full" or cannot log on.

It seems to happen when I connect to a lower ping server (60ms) but get 98 or so packet loss at the beginning of a match or a high ping server (250-300ms) which lags a lot and finally looses connection.

I have a 150Mbs Fiber optic connection
Message 3 of 5 (420 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @BeelzebubCY 

Can you try going through our Basic connection steps, and our steps based on your platform?  

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same thing happened and loss rank points. I don't think this is a server problem or what but I tried to reconnect but it didn't let then it have me the ten minute penalty. My internet was disconnected for a second.

Message 5 of 5 (361 Views)