Apex Legends being ruined by banning innocent players.

by General_Nebs

Original Post

Apex Legends being ruined by banning innocent players.

★★★ Novice

No spawn beacons left in the circle, so I CANNOT be respawned but if I leave I get banned?     

My death box is in the 2nd or 3rd storm, teammates can not get me I'm too far in the storm they will die, if I leave I get banned?

I'm dead and my "teammates" are clearly running away rather than to save me, I leave and get banned?

I press ready up, only me in squad on my own so I leave and get banned?

This game is great but managed so so badly I got banned for 20 mins after leaving a game I was dropped solo into this is nonsense.

Message 1 of 16 (959 Views)

Re: Apex Legends being ruined by banning innocent players.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Hey mate, if you leave you do not get banned; leaving a game, when playing in ranked, will give you a time ban, yes, but not a permanent one!

PS: the only way to get a 20 minutes ban it is only if you leave the game for the third or fourth time! 

Message 2 of 16 (950 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well I made four Points there, specific ones so yes I've left four times when I really had no other option because of this badly thought out nonsense

Message 3 of 16 (933 Views)

★★★ Expert

@AWOL_312 wrote:

Hey mate, if you leave you do not get banned; leaving a game, when playing in ranked, will give you a time ban, yes, but not a permanent one!

PS: the only way to get a 20 minutes ban it is only if you leave the game for the third or fourth time! 

That being said tho, the concern is valid.

I have not had any banns so far, but only because i was aware of the banns I would get for leaving, even tho there was no chance I could get respawned anymore.

Team mates had my banner, but only 1 beacon in next ring, with a threeway of squads literally fighting on that beacon. Other beacon was in the zone, but far away, and the round was almost at an end.

Message 4 of 16 (932 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Never had this ban problem for me since I always wait until my squad get eliminated then go next round, no matter what happen, I want to get maximum point possible, so I simply wait and watch, easy peasy, no problemo at all.

Message 5 of 16 (905 Views)

★★★ Guide

@asukojo wrote:

Never had this ban problem for me since I always wait until my squad get eliminated then go next round, no matter what happen, I want to get maximum point possible, so I simply wait and watch, easy peasy, no problemo at all.

Cool man, but not everyone wants to waste their time.

Message 6 of 16 (834 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Vladplaya so wait 5 sec to get you banner and respawn you is a waste of time, nice...
Message 7 of 16 (831 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Vladplaya wrote:

@asukojo wrote:

Cool man, but not everyone wants to waste their time.

So your playing for selfish reasons on a team based game then ?

Then you should be penalized, Learn to play with others or find a group to play with if you don't want to be penalized.

Problem solved.

Message 8 of 16 (789 Views)

★ Novice

Some people aren’t worried about the points and just want to play so it’s annoying when you get them teammates who hide the whole game and can’t leave even when it’s impossible to get you or when your teammates leave you

Message 9 of 16 (676 Views)

@General_Nebs Sure just wait the 1 minute for your banner to expire.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 16 (633 Views)