Apex Legends Toxicity Ban

by Friptin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Toxicity Ban

★★★ Novice

Im more newer to EA games and  I had a off day were i Felt somewhat Toxic to my team players in apex legends . No Real threats or racism but i was toxic. I fear this may Lead to a  ban ? Im unclear on how this  works and I'm newer to gaming and how harsh the rules are. I love This game and would hate to see me forever banned. I just want to know if ill at least get a suspension  first as a warning. 

Message 1 of 17 (8,691 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends Toxicity Ban

★★★ Guide

I think nobody here know how suspensions and bans work. It seems EA never thought about that... I'll admit it, I sent a report myself and they replied to me with a pre-written email about cheating... So... I don't expect EA to be very systematic and transparent (yet) about their system, because they don't seem to have any... yet.

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (8,679 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

I think nobody here know how suspensions and bans work. It seems EA never thought about that... I'll admit it, I sent a report myself and they replied to me with a pre-written email about cheating... So... I don't expect EA to be very systematic and transparent (yet) about their system, because they don't seem to have any... yet.

Message 2 of 17 (8,680 Views)

★ Novice

I doubt you are a target for the ban hammer.. but why gain advice on where the limit of being rude is and just dont be.

Its ok to get excited, etx but no need for any level of toxic.

Seems obvious.. have a good time

Message 3 of 17 (8,677 Views)

★★★ Novice

im not wondering what my limit is , i was just having a rough day and had some self reflection  afterwards.  I understand of course its never acceptable  to be that way. It wasnt that bad to even begin with but sometimes i suffer from anxitey and like to be clear on things.  I appreciate  your response. Thank you  

Message 4 of 17 (8,673 Views)

★★★ Novice
Very interesting , Thanks for that information!
Message 5 of 17 (8,668 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I agree with badstar. No one should have to deal with toxicity because someone is having a bad day or so, the best thing is to keep your mic mute, only un mute when you got to communicate nicely Standard smile
Message 6 of 17 (8,609 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ill do that for next time for sure! I agree with you 100%!
Message 7 of 17 (8,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can. I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 8 of 17 (8,403 Views)

★★★ Novice
Chill bro.
Message 9 of 17 (8,398 Views)

Hey there,

I think you will find here more information: Banned account.

There you can contact the Terms of Service team to review the case.

Keep an eye on your mailbox.

They will send a e-mail within 1-5 business days.

(I'm not 100% sure about this one but this looks the right way Embarrassed)

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 10 of 17 (8,387 Views)