Re: Apex Legends Server Issues (Southern Europe)

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Apex Legends Server Issues (Southern Europe)

★★ Novice

Will They add other Servers for Apex Legends ,
Southern Europe feels left out Frown  the minimal ping for us is 200-so in other words unplayable.
Thank You

Message 1 of 8 (766 Views)

★ Apprentice

me we lvie in north africa we need servers in italy or france we are have over 120 ping

Message 2 of 8 (734 Views)

★★ Guide

how to see your ping?

Message 3 of 8 (730 Views)

★★★ Novice

South, South-East Europe left out. It would be great to have a server located in South Italy or Greece to cover this region and North Africa also.

Message 4 of 8 (663 Views)

★★ Guide

Ping is pretty irrelevant for this game, due to the netcode favouring the shooter. I play on the American servers with a ping of 100ms, do better than on the London server with a ping of 26ms. 😂

Message 5 of 8 (655 Views)

★★ Expert

@Neil_Enbob 

+1

Just finished playing on the euro server(190)..seemed just a smooth, if not better, than my local server(50)

Suggest you to play around and try different servers, cause you might find one or two tat might be a bit better

Heart

Message 6 of 8 (645 Views)

★★ Guide
@jumanjaydazed You can get an advantage playing with a high ping pal. I used to have the same experience on the old Battlefield games before they addressed their netcode.
Message 7 of 8 (640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Neil_Enbob  

I'm not your pal there buddy. And I   disagree. Cause whenever I have a higher ping, ppl see me before I see them...not so much of an advantage is it? 

Funny how everyone says a higher ping gives you an advantage. But in this game, I'm not glitching around like other games...just speaking from experience.

Heart

Message 8 of 8 (634 Views)