Apex Legends Server Issue

by DeadlyCries

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Server Issue

★★★ Newbie

Honestly really disappointed right now. I've been trying to play Apex Legends for over an hour and got ONE game in due to disconnections from server. My internet is fine considering the fact that I'm hardwired. You guys needs to step your game up and fix this connection issue because as of right now its unplayable because I can't connect. I mean * PUBG servers are better. Get your act together.

Message 1 of 4 (1,005 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends Server Issue

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @DeadlyCries, simply being hardwired isn't enough to ensure a great connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (956 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @DeadlyCries, simply being hardwired isn't enough to ensure a great connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (957 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously team EA. Apex legends have been a nightmare playing lately because of its server issues.And to be sure that its not my connection problem i checked the ping,the speedtest and did all the other tests to ensure my connection is fine and it is.But nowadays whenever i start playing apex almost all the servers shows a packet loss of over 6 or 8 sometimes even more than 10.And with this type of servers comes a lag in the gameplay and also somtimes it shows the icon of congestion.You really need to fix this or else the name and love APEX got is soon to be lost.Each and every player i played with has the same complain of server issues and lag,now everybody cant possibly have a bad connection do they??.

Message 3 of 4 (786 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MaHa_THANOS issue with packet loss would point to a connection issue. Have you run a UO Trace yourself to test your connection?

If not can you do that now, the steps to run a UO Trace are in the link I shared above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (771 Views)