Re: Apex Legends: Season 9 is definitely a season

by CrazyPlays54

Original Post

Apex Legends: Season 9 is definitely a season

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi.

Season 9 is a season, and Valkyrie is a character (AHEM Karen). I also would like to log into the servers please. 

Please I hate Valkyrie's personality. It's just like 'Hey I'm flying lady please pay attention to me I'm so cool' Like chief please. 

Plants that are very dangerous have arrived. The plants will KILL YOU. THE PLANT UPRISING IS UPON US. 

Anyway Season 9 seems like more Apex. If you don't like it, you won't. If you do, you do. 

What, Arena's is a mode? What's this?

Yeah Arena's is decently fun, but just a TINILY bit buggy. Like 50% of my matches had no one else there. Was just me and my friend sitting in a match by ourselves. 

Free flawless though. 

You absolutely massacred my boi Octrain. How can I spam stim without much punishment now?

New bow can shoot bullets. Good step. Soon the bow shall rule the world. 

Please implement SBMM into arenas. The top 1% are jerks who want to pub stomp rather than actually play the game. I don't wanna verse another 20k kills guy in a 2v3 Arenas match. Like go outside please. The plants outside aren't poisonous (Get it? Because the ones in Apex are)

I enjoyed my 6 month break from Apex. I may have to abandon it again though. VOG calls me to kill Atheon and get disappointed by the loot, 

Concluding thought: Valorant wants to have a word with you. 

Message 1 of 6 (264 Views)

Champion

@CrazyPlays54  Ahhh, not seen a crazy play summary in while lol, welcome back....however brief it may be. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (255 Views)

★★ Pro
Why thank you kind sir! I had some stuff going on, and I wasn't feeling my best, so I decided to take a break from Apex to play some other games. I had fun playing Destiny, although it can be a bit boring sometimes.

So hopefully I can play some more Octane and have fun playing some more casual Arena modes. Because I really needed that break.
Message 3 of 6 (242 Views)

Champion

Ahh I getcha dude, glad you'* you enjoy it.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (229 Views)

Champion
@CrazyPlays54 It seems you missed the Octane peak of season 8 . 🤷‍♂️ You know what always follows a peak like that!
Message 5 of 6 (225 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@CrazyPlays54 Just don't spam stim? 💀

Message 6 of 6 (209 Views)