Re: Apex Legends Season 1 - Is here!

by ronson122

Original Post

Apex Legends Season 1 - Is here!

EA DICE Team
Welcome to Season 1 legends!

One could say that we have a bit of information dumb to watch and read today. Standard smile

Apex Legends Season 1 – Wild Frontier Trailer

New article: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/season-1-battle-pass-philosophy

Apex Legends Season 1 Battle Pass Trailer

New article: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/battle-pass

Meet Octane – Apex Legends Character Trailer

New article: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/about/characters/octane

New patch notes HERE

/Atic 
Message 1 of 13 (1,496 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Great news!!!!  Cant wait to get home to play!!!

Message 2 of 13 (1,437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

IBattle pass is a little light on content don’t you think? I mean, don’t get me wrong, the level 35 season rank badge is pure fire and everything.... but come on. Really? This is all the loot we get for the next 3 months? Badges and completely useless xp boosters... great...

Message 3 of 13 (1,417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This season intrigued me until I found that you can BUY your way to level 100. 

What the point of having something to progress in when you can spend money to get far ahead of everyone else. 

I regret spending the money on the battle pass.

Message 4 of 13 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alright, alright. We're all clearly excited about the new seasonal pass. But did they SERIOUSLY have to sabotage the other methods of loot getting? Now we only get these crappy little legend tokens that get us new legends every heaven-knows-when instead of both that AND the glorious occasional Apex Pack which sweetened the pot quite a bit. I'm not spending a dime on this game EA, and I'm kind of disappointed about that. But besides that, Octane looks really cool and I can't wait to unlock him! 

Message 5 of 13 (1,289 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
im not satisfied.. i was expecting more legends to come at once..
Message 6 of 13 (1,263 Views)

★ Guide

Lol by far the worst battle pass I have ever seen.

You can tell they put literally no effort into designing content for it.

Message 7 of 13 (1,245 Views)

★★ Guide

Releasing 1 legend at a time is a VERY bad tactic,why? people all want to play Octane so they load in then insta leave if they don't get 1st pick,please be more creative and release 3 at a time,i don't wan't to have to follow the herd and have to do the same because potentially i might not get to even play the new legend.

Message 8 of 13 (1,239 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Garbage looking skins, both for legends and weapons, and trash rewards. Well, rewards that don't make it even remotely worth the price tag. Woohoo! A badge that I'll never use to display what level it was gained at. Either they're saving all the talent for skins for the shop or they phoned this one in. Either way I'm not buying into it. Swiping left hoss. 

Message 9 of 13 (1,140 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Really Digging Octane its well balanced and pretty cool to play Keep up the Amazing stuff :D

Message 10 of 13 (1,105 Views)