Re: Apex Legends SOLO mode

by 1211466733

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BaldWraithSimp Yup, this thread is honestly just one of 100 threads complaining about the same thing.

P.S: This thread is even more useless than usual because the creator of this thread hasn't even commented once
Message 21 of 26 (251 Views)

Champion

@Wingmannedbro  Yeah,that's all fine. I was never arguing whether people were making the right choices with their legend picks...merely that a helluva lot of people were using them in said mode, and repeatedly running into the same legends made for repetitive dull fights.

Picking up on a comment you yourself posted a while back, which frankly i thought was a brilliant idea was the idea to bring the dummy LTM back as a solo permanent mode. It would make hitbox haters happy, the utter randomness of the abilities would forever keep fights varied and nobody would be crying about specific legends being OP in solo. IF solo mode was ever reconsidered by respawn this would honestly be the best step as far as i'm concerned.

Like i said originally, I'm not against solo mode...i'd rather it was just done in a way that didn't become immediately stale.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 22 of 26 (243 Views)

Anonymous
@erikmrkva123 gotta keep them randoms queueing against premades otherwise tryhard streamers wouldn't have those epic "40 bomb" videos.
Message 23 of 26 (197 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@shadowninja5044 Who cares. We are going to get what we want someday. I refuse to give up and stop begging for it.
Message 24 of 26 (157 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@jam_wolf10 What are you doing in this dusty ol' thread, come, let's get you a new, shiny thread, right this way...
Message 25 of 26 (144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For real we need solos i would enjoy solos because none of my friends play apex or even want to download apex so playing solo duos or with randoms isn't fun. 

Message 26 of 26 (127 Views)