Re: Apex Legends Ranked is turning into hide and seek! Add Solo’s

by LtHitlis

Original Post

Apex Legends Ranked is turning into hide and seek! Add Solo’s

★★★★★ Apprentice

I play with randoms a lot and it seems like 90% of the players now just land and try to hide the whole time. No hunting, no fighting, just hiding. This is not much fun and is ruining the game! Add solos at least so I don’t have to depend on others to have fun. 

Message 1 of 28 (1,820 Views)

★★★ Guide
@LtHitlis how is ruining the game? the objetive is survive. stop play with randoms and find a squad.
Message 2 of 28 (1,810 Views)

★★ Guide

Solo players already got their (albeit short) fun in solo mode. Where's my duo mode at?

Message 3 of 28 (1,805 Views)

★ Guide

Well honestly i can understand players like doing this ( i only play ranked aswell ).

Simply because finishing in top 10/5/3/2/1 etc gives the most ranked points. 

I do the same aswell, if i did not get any kills or assist the first minutes, i have to earn points somewhere too get rid of the RP, otherwise i wouldnt proceed in my rank,

If Respawn wants more fights, they should award kills and assist higher than surviving. But in the end, battle royale is about beeing the last team alive.

Message 4 of 28 (1,798 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ElBirri wrote:
@LtHitlishow is ruining the game? the objetive is survive. stop play with randoms and find a squad.

These people literally get in a building and sit in a corner as long as it’s in the circle. The last group did it for over 12 minutes in the same spot. Didn’t look out a window, didn’t loot the buildings next to them. Just sat in the corner staring at the wall. Seriously? You play video games to sit and stare at a wall for 11 minutes so you get points to gain a Weapon Cosmetic or a Dive Trail, or a ranked gained by being the best hider of the server.  I play video games to play them. This is a shooter, you “survive” by killing the other players. Now I understand if your not good enough to kill other people go hide in a corner. Maybe they should add a “tag your it” version of the game instead of a Solo version.  

Message 5 of 28 (1,793 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Kimsey02 wrote:

Solo players already got their (albeit short) fun in solo mode. Where's my duo mode at?

I’d take duo’s also. Easier to find one guy that plays similar then 2 others!

Message 6 of 28 (1,765 Views)

★★★ Expert

@ElBirri wrote:
@LtHitlishow is ruining the game? the objetive is survive. stop play with randoms and find a squad.

Not a realistic expectation. You cannot feasibly always have a squad to play with.

Even bigger streamers are quite often queing solo cause people are not online, playing another game, or already have a full squad.

Message 7 of 28 (1,717 Views)

★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@ElBirri wrote:

Not a realistic expectation. You cannot feasibly always have a squad to play with.

Even bigger streamers are quite often queing solo cause people are not online, playing another game, or already have a full squad.

I dunno i queued solo last night, within 3 games i found a couple guys playing together and asked if i could join them, and we played for awhile ripping off a few wins! Be social instead of angry and its not hard to find a squad.(im a huge introvert in real life so if i can find peace and friends... anyone can!)

Message 8 of 28 (1,703 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I do not see how Solo will prevent people from camping! 

Message 9 of 28 (1,694 Views)

★★★ Expert

Solos = camping with barbecue contest. Find a nice hiding spot with Crypto  and wait patiently with the charge rifle ready. When the drone starts pinging  the headless chicken pushing each other in or running from the sting of the ring, make sure you fry more than the competitors or seek where the other beams come from, so you can fry the fellow campers right when they're enjoying their tasty KFC (Kills by Frying with Charge).

Message 10 of 28 (1,690 Views)