Apex Legends (Ranked Lag Out Penalty)

by killyasha999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends (Ranked Lag Out Penalty)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Alright so launch of season 4 I didn’t gain any of my season 3 ranked rewards Cuz of a bug a thousand Players abused which Respawn was aware of and should’ve patched so i decided to grind ranked again...

So first few games were okay but then I started getting the code.net error and blue screen lag out and for some reason I got loss forgiveness, so I thought the game knew I wasn’t dashboarding anymore and lagging out but it happened constantly!! And I started getting penalized for lagging out of ranked games smh🤦🏽Last penalty I got was a 40 min ban and it’s so dumb...Me and hundreds maybe thousands of other players isn’t at fault here...if Respawn would PLEASE fix there in-game bugs they wouldn’t be losing players day by day,such a great game but servers are absolutely horrible.I kid u not I wiped out a whole squad in the first ring and got blue screened so I was already pissed and on top of that I gotta deal with a penalty for something that wasn’t even my fault !!EA,RESPAWN i know you have community employees that read these posts and u understand you guys are working on a fix with these servers but something needs to happen quick the apex legends game is the most amazing game I ever played and I don’t wanna quit as well as other players but these new bugs in this launch of season 4 makes the game unplayable...please get it together and make a miracle happen

many warm regards

DYSPROssium edit: Updated formatting of title/body.

Message 1 of 28 (5,536 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: APEX LEGENDS(RANKED LAG OUT PENALTY)

★★ Novice

Same here I got it recorded if they need proof this needs to be fixed asap I've been banned for 20mins for something I had no control of my internet is Xfinity 1g internet and I'm wired to my router

View in thread

Message 5 of 28 (5,380 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@killyasha999It’s happening to me as well. Word for word I feel your pain & frustration. I’ve lost so many points because of blue screen. SUNWAY23/ PS4

Message 2 of 28 (5,475 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. apex is the only game that lags my whole internet so i need to restart it. got random disconnects til i got 40 min ban. now im just scared to play ranked :S not only i loose like 70 rp in plat but cant even kill time in firing range. huh? i know rage quitters are problem, i never rage quit, get mad only about myself if i play bad :D so next time i try ranked its gonna be like 1 hour maybe ban i guess but it happens once every 10-20 games. and it doesnt reset. right? sadface

Message 3 of 28 (5,454 Views)

★ Pro
@killyasha999 just happend too me
Message 4 of 28 (5,449 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here I got it recorded if they need proof this needs to be fixed asap I've been banned for 20mins for something I had no control of my internet is Xfinity 1g internet and I'm wired to my router

Message 5 of 28 (5,381 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can u send me the clip?

Message 6 of 28 (5,355 Views)

★ Novice

There some pics

Message 7 of 28 (5,222 Views)

★ Novice
@Godlike1922 I put a lot of mo eyes into this for there out of pocket prices for cosmetics yet get penalized for the game blue screening me with errors
Message 8 of 28 (5,220 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Godlike1922 Get rid of your ps4, xbox 4 life! XD
Message 9 of 28 (5,191 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

penalty by error code leaf/net/weel

Message 10 of 28 (5,126 Views)