Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvement Requests

by Cabowse

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvement Requests

Champion
@ChrysIsChrisis Will do Chry! Adding a bunch of s9 additions today.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 391 of 610 (1,000 Views)

★ Guide
@Cabowse Can you check this out? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Compilation-of-long-existing-Stim-bugs-that-still-exist-today/...

These Stim issues have been existing for multiple seasons already.
Message 392 of 610 (987 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 393 of 610 (976 Views)

★★★ Novice

add damage pointers for mirage decoys (buff)

OR

make the decoys not a bullet-passer (buff)

because mirage is still somekinda bad one of them would make him a good choice against good players giving him the chance to contribute in high elo.

Message 394 of 610 (950 Views)

★ Guide

Add an option to remove shotgun hit markers. They don't really help veteran players and only block vision.

Message 395 of 610 (945 Views)

★ Guide

Bangalore: Different smoke patterns, ability to cycle with “Character Utility Action” button. (I have no idea how useful or not this can be, but why not give it a try ay?)

B1B2B3

Bang likes to brag about pinged weapons over and over, why not make it a bit more useful. Give her call outs/voice-lines upon “Supply Drop Weapons” being fired.

Example: Enemy team fires a Kraber, Bang give a line: “Sounds like a Kraber, south-west, 300 meters” or “Kraber in SKYHOOK, 250 meters”

So range is approximate and do not make it so that she spams this info every time a shot is made, just give the info once and only again when distance changes drastically, time limited or do not give it at all when range is below 200 meters.

Bloodhound: One thing I still do not understand is why I have to shoot red targets with red sights in “Ultimate Ability” mode. It makes no sense to me at all. Can we change one of the red factors?

BH1eBH2eBH2eG

Crypto: Instant use of Survey Beacon and Respawn Beacon with a drone kinda dose not feel good or right. Maybe add a fast 0.5/0.25 sec animation/loading line for solid feedback?

Mirage: Upon a successful revival of a teammate, add more time to Mirages invisibility. (1-1.5 seconds?) To make some room/space between him and teammate.

Octane: I assume he spends a lot of time on jump pad, so why not give him a unique animation when he dose, like a dive jump with a spin or something, to have a lower profile, harder to hit him in the air and not be a plastic bag in the air like the rest of the legends. (or does it sound too overpowered?)

Revenant: Running in straight line without jumping, crouching or drastically changing directions Revenant gradually increases speed (step by step, with a maximum capacity of some sort, maxed out Octane on STIM or similar?)

---

Just some thought I had for some time and that is about it...

Message 396 of 610 (744 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Gonepunk love those great ideas!
Message 397 of 610 (719 Views)

Champion
@Gonepunk I really like these additions, I think Revenant's is possibly a little too much for his kit, especially seeing that he's rumoured to get infinite climb at some point soon, but all the others I'll add to the list!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 398 of 610 (650 Views)

Re: Apex Legends: Quality of Life improvements

★★★ Apprentice

instead of continuing releasing LGBT+ badges, why don't you focus on realizing Cross-Progression finally, uh? thank you.

Message 399 of 610 (595 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I would like to have a way to transcribe voiced ping dialogue into the text chat NOT subtitles. Anything to make attempts at communication as clear as possible. Too many people either don't use subtitles, mute comms or are otherwise unfazed by the entire audio portion of the game, and often they emotionally blow up at their teams apparent lack of communication when in fact they did not register their attempts.

So if my character said "I need a weapon" I shouldn't have to deal with as many people calling me out for trying to retreat from a hotdrop. The message linger longer than subtitles, in the readers preferred language just like subtitles, and is there to be reviewed later so these self-proclaimed pros might see where they went wrong. Just don't send repeats of the same message to counter ping spam.

Message 400 of 610 (479 Views)