Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvement Requests

by CompleatBeet

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@Cabowse We need a way to lock our attachments onto weapons so that we don't accidentally switch them out when looting fast. For example, once I get the sight on a weapon that I want. I can click a small lock icon by that sight that prevents it from accidentally getting switched out. Setting is just applied per player. If I drop the weapon everything unlocks and drops to the ground.
Message 171 of 610 (4,116 Views)

Champion
@CampletelyCrazy I think being able to pick up banners with the boutique is a great idea! I think the idea that two legends having a similar ability making the other obsolete is tosh, it makes Loba more of a team player which is what she needs more of as a support character.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 172 of 610 (4,090 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Cabowse I just got an insane idea PLEASE add to the thread.

- Add an option to show ping and packet loss

- Add an option to show FPS

Message 173 of 610 (4,052 Views)

★★★ Pro

Oh, and a way to request:

- "Better" attachments e.g. if you have a common barrel stabiliser you could request a higher tier barrel mod

- Ultimate Accelerants

Message 174 of 610 (4,048 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
  1. Let us change server without exiting the game.
  2. Squad based matchmaking, Pre-made squads (duo/trio) should be in Pre-made squad lobby.
  3. Separate matchmaking for solo queuing players, they should not play against pre-made teams.
  4. Charge rifle should be a care-package item only
  5. Drop Kraber as ground loot with reduced damage. (Same was done with mastiff)
  6. Damage dealt with Sniper rifles should not help EVO shields to grow.
  7. Revenant should have low profile.
Message 175 of 610 (4,006 Views)

Champion
@CompleatBeet let's hope they add ult accelerants to the wheel so we can request them though there

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Message 176 of 610 (3,995 Views)

★★★ Pro

Yeah especially for Wattson

Message 177 of 610 (3,969 Views)

★ Guide
@Cabowse Give us Solo mode. Best QOL improvement possible for this game. Randos are intolerable and I do not want my friends availability to dictate when I play the game.
Message 178 of 610 (3,922 Views)

Champion

Added a bunch of new requests to the list and a few new ones of my own!

Message 179 of 610 (3,837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to see an option where you Auto-relinquish jumpmaster.

If everybody had the option turned on in a team it would act like they all had it off, and if somebody should have gotten jumpmaster for the 2nd time if not for this option then it just gives it to them.

Message 180 of 610 (3,818 Views)