Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life improvements

by CompleatBeet

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvement Requests

★★★ Pro

@Cabowse 

I like your QOL ideas! I just want them to make the Easter Eggs settings in Firing Range like Friendly Fire so it's easier.

Message 151 of 610 (6,062 Views)

Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvements

★★★ Pro

Caustic can now ping friendly traps which is awesome, thanks you! Can you please also let Caustic ping and identify his nox gas (Ultimate)? In several case I through a gas to make a cover so my teammates can use it as cover and revive each other, but they (or one of them) run away from my gas!

Message 152 of 610 (6,034 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Here are a few ideas I have for QOL changes.

Crypto

• Befitting to his history, Crypto could be an expert at staying hidden, being able to bypass scans. (As for a way to balance this, that is up to the community and the Dev Team)

Frag Grenades

• Able to hold the grenade and cause the countdown to begin upon holding the throw button. Be careful, it will explode in your hand if you wait too long.
  • Explosion slows people down, equivalent to getting shot with a sniper rifle.

Voice Lines

• Special voice lines between Wattson and Crypto.
  • Special voice lines for specific squads. (For example; Bangalore, Gibraltar, and Lifeline; Wraith, Wattson, and Crypto)
Message 153 of 610 (5,984 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
  • Icon on teammate banner that indicates their Ultimate is ready.
  • Pressing Ultimate button(s) while ability is on cooldown says "My ultimate isn't ready yet" to teammates.

• Being able to specifically ask for shield cell/battery/medikit/syringe/phoenix kit/ultimate accelerant instead of vague "I need shields/health."
  • Requesting ammo while having none/not enough for a reload triggers special quote e.x. "I need light ammo. I'm all out." (Maybe then teammates will understand the urgency of the situation :P)

• All pings available while dropping for the first time instead of only the two "Let's go there" and "I'm going there".
Message 154 of 610 (5,934 Views)

@Cabowse the mini map zoom has been fixed and noone said anything! Large smile I just noticed it. Was a real pain to not go back into mini map at the same location and zoom level that it was previously looked at, but now you can. Excellent 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 155 of 610 (5,899 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Game needs crossplay added urgently.

It's Sunday here in Australia and earlier this afternoon I was in Armed and Dangerous Evolved queue for more than half an hour before I gave up and switched to US just to get a game (but then I'm having to play with 180 ping).

Sydney Xbox servers are dead. Crossplay is the only hope this game has to survive on consoles.

Message 156 of 610 (5,850 Views)

Champion

Added a bunch of new QoL changes! Also added a (New) marker to easily distinguish new additions from old ones.

@Comixfan Yup I imagine crossplay will be released at the start of season 6 along with the Switch and Steam versions of the game. The Playstation lobbies are chock full of players so I imagine that will help your plight!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 157 of 610 (5,839 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Cabowse Add this to the list:

Make Hostile Dummies and Third Person options/settings in Firing Range.

Reduce the number of packs to get a 150 Heirloom Shard Pack guaranteed.

Make Collection Events cheaper.

Thanks for creating this list BTW :D

Message 158 of 610 (5,821 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@DarthValtrex wrote:

@CabowseThey would need to limit how frequently you can deconstruct them or require a purchase of some sort to do it. I think the purchase would not be hugely popular though. Especially considering many people have already spent a decent sum to get the one they have.

If we could deconstruct and reconstruct them unlimitedly at no cost to us. You would only need one heirloom. Want to play as Lifeline for the night? Deconstruct your boxing gloves and create lifelines heirloom..

Perhaps limit the deconstruct to once every 3-6 months. I'd say every season but players will just wait to see what legends are OP that season then make the change.

@DarthValtrexNah not even. You should be able to deconstruct or construct as much as you want without a time-limit. Just like in Gears of War, sure you'd have to grind to get that epic skin but still. But in the same sense you can still get duplicates. I used to still buy loot boxes if there was something that I needed anyway.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 159 of 610 (5,790 Views)

★ Guide

More international servers perhaps? 

We still dont have a server remotely close 

South Africa is pretty big, dont understand what the issue is, and we getting ignored. 

Message 160 of 610 (5,786 Views)