Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvements

by Zeues-1992

Original Post

★★ Pro

Here's some suggestions I want to make:

-Regards Bloodhounds tactical, whenever you activate it a sign that says how many hostiles you scanned appears. That's great, but whenever the ring countdown sign is on, the sign that tells you how many hostiles doesn't appear and is really annoying.

- Make legend tokens useful for something else, people have lots of them in high levels

- Make us able to watch season 1 and 0 stats
That's kinda all, rest of my ideas are already there, hope someday they add these, thanks for having the trouble of doing this for all of us

Message 131 of 610 (1,040 Views)

★★ Guide

I was thinking that Gibralters's inside dome revive should different animations for characters to reflect their weight difference, and maybe personality,

Light weight,

Wraith, Wattson, Lifeline and Octane ( he is half body and half light weight alloy) same current animation. grab them from their necks and raise them up with no effeort and slap on the back.

Medium weight,

Bangalore, Bloodhound, Mirage, Crypto, Revenant and loba, new anitmination, pull them from their under arm and help them up then a tab on the shoulder.

revenant could use from small variation that after he is on his feet he pulls his arm forcefully from Gibralter or push him aside.

Heavy weight,

Caustic, Pathfinder or another Gibralter  (if we had such LTM),

forarm shake and then help them up.

ofcourse all should match to be 4 second long.

Message 132 of 610 (974 Views)

Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvement Requests

★★★★ Pro

Would love to see aim assisted players move to their own servers (PC) or aim assist not work on mouse players both work in my eye.

Message 133 of 610 (874 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also while you are at it... replace the whole ToS team. They seems to be doing a great job banning legit innocent players.

Message 134 of 610 (849 Views)

@Cabowse I would like the default setting, when I pickup a new higher rated sight, to auto update the sight in my second gun to the dropped sight from the first gun, if higher than the second's current sight. Or at least an option to have that as a default.

Also to have Lobo's loot from the boutique to auto install in current gun if higher rated.

Thank youLarge smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 135 of 610 (828 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Cabowse

I have seen quite a few posts made by people who received heirlooms they did not want before the patch introducing heirloomshards was released.

I received the bloodhound heirloom about a week before the patch and was apalled when I woke up the day that the patch was released without receiving any heirloom shards.

Maybe they could give all players who received heirlooms before the patch 150 heirloom shards in exchange for the heirloom they received, that way the could buy the one they want. 

I do hope they implement this. 

Message 136 of 610 (763 Views)

★ Guide

@Cabowse 

I have seen quite a few posts made by people who received heirlooms they did not want before the patch introducing heirloomshards was released.

I received the bloodhound heirloom about a week before the patch and was apalled when I woke up the day that the patch was released without receiving any heirloom shards.

Maybe they could give all players who received heirlooms before the patch 150 heirloom shards in exchange for the heirloom they received, that way the could buy the one they want. 

I do hope they implement this

Message 137 of 610 (690 Views)

Champion
@Dirkdonder I agree, I think a way of deconstructing heirlooms to get shards is something that should be implemented. Although from another point of view the heirlooms are supposed to be rare and they are an incentive to buy the packs and complete the collections. It may be that we see a way of deconstructing old heirlooms in the future, but I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't at a 1:1 ratio.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 138 of 610 (657 Views)

★ Guide

@Cabowse

What are you gonna do then? 

Buy half an heirloom😂

Message 139 of 610 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Dirkdonder I think it would be more along the lines of say 75 shards for a traded in heirloom. That along with a new system of a say guranteed 15 shards every 50 packs opened (as a minimum) to be saved up towards your chosen heirloom.

The current system is a bit odd, not sure why they changed it to shards, rather than just say choose you heirloom, unless further development of this system is intended. 

I'd like to see a trade in system for unwanted skins too. Half the crafting material seems reasonable here too.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 140 of 610 (633 Views)