Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvements

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

I have a suggestion to add to the list, and this one's a biggie.

Add option to "controls" tab in settings to make shoot button, mouse 1 or right trigger on controller, draw your weapons when weapons are holstered.

It currently makes you melee, so it's still a regular occurence that you run behind a rock mid-fight to use a shield battery, and someone pops up pushing you and you wanna shoot, but instead you just jump and melee and die looking silly.

I also see this happen to me enemies a lot.

Message 21 of 610 (5,211 Views)

Champion
  • Took out the chnages to the Charge Rifle, kept in some of the changes to the L-star but left it as a care package weapon.
  • Added suggestions for golden weapon attachments
  • Added much needed suggestion from @Wingmannedbro 

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 22 of 610 (5,175 Views)

★★ Pro

This one is more of an annoyance than anything, so I guess it fits the "quality of life improvements" lol.

Add a simple option to swap between daily, weekly, and LTM challenges when opening the map. The FoF event challenges should not be glued to the screen if I'm not even playing that mode! It would give everyone an opportunity to knock out a few challenges in one game rather than trying to remember everything.

Message 23 of 610 (5,171 Views)

Champion
@jonesy0218 No definitely that's a great addition! I'll add it now!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Message 24 of 610 (5,133 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@CabowseRegarding the challenges, there's more. We should be able to see and cycle through them even in the legend selection screen, as it may influence our choice. Or, we should be able to pin up to 5 challenges of any type next to the map (default being ltm / daily ones). Also, it would be great to also see our squadmates' pinned challenges, so we can help them or be aware that they may have other plans. All the challenges shown during the match should display their current state (if you killed 2 people in that match and have a 3 kill daily challenge, it should show 2/3 and change state to completed  after you kill the third enemy).

Message 25 of 610 (5,114 Views)

★★ Guide

Very nice post thank you for sharing,

My suggestion is in statistics. 

We need to a page with trackers for all legends compared to each other.

Like number of games kills wins revives downs and so on. And better if we can choose the trackers. Of course the general once not the character specific ones.

Message 26 of 610 (5,108 Views)

Champion
@Zeues-1992 @DoYaSeeMe

Added your suggestions!

Message 27 of 610 (5,081 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Cabowse thanks. There's a thing on the list that I think may drive some people to toxic behavior: showing damage and kills of teammates. I'd put a team damage and kills instead and also add a daily team oriented challenge to the game, to encourage teamwork (stuff like kill 10 enemies as a team, do 3 finishers, do 3000 damage, etc.).
Message 28 of 610 (5,076 Views)

Champion
@DoYaSeeMe Yes actually I think that is a nice idea! I think maybe if you are grouped with someone before the game then you see their damage and kills, but if it's random players then it defaults to team overall kills & damage.

Message 29 of 610 (5,070 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Cabowse Yes, it can work like that or if the game provides an option to toggle the damage / kills in match between public / friends / private.
Message 30 of 610 (5,066 Views)