Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvements

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Champion

Added a couple of new improvements!

The voicelines on the dropship have now been patched so i've crossed it out on the list!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 11 of 610 (5,248 Views)

Champion

Added a couple of changes to the L-star & Charge rifle.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Message 12 of 610 (5,217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Charge rifle care package weapon, with 6 shots total XD. What have you been smoking?

The feeling of finding such weapon in care package would be worse than finding 2 shield cells.

Message 13 of 610 (5,210 Views)

Champion
@Biochemikas 30 shots in total, with it being a care package weapon it wouldn't need to consume 3 ammo per shot.

Message 14 of 610 (5,199 Views)

★ Pro
@Cabowse Well OK, that would be at least maybe usable, at least if you have no decent weapon yet. Still you would have to add some juicy buffs to make it a care package weapon (and definitely not nerf it's fire rate XD).
I'd take a Kraber with 2 shots left in it over your nerfed CR any day.
Message 15 of 610 (5,195 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

A better match making system ?

that takes your stat's and puts you with same stat players in the game,

or something.

Beccause Some player are either trolling, or just don't care. It would give the game a little bit more consistancy Imo.

Message 16 of 610 (5,172 Views)

★ Pro
@RevenanT-G7 That is called "Ranked". You play with people who also had the ability to reach the same level.
Message 17 of 610 (5,160 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Cabowse I vote "NO" for the switch between L-Star and CR and for the further nerf proposal of the latter.
Message 18 of 610 (5,147 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Biochemikas wrote:
@RevenanT-G7That is called "Ranked". You play with people who also had the ability to reach the same level.

let me clearify  we need this in Regular [aka Casual] mode as well.

I don't play ranked unless I have people on. I'm not playing with randoms that leave you to die.

I tried rank with randoms and It's not even a suitable game mode for me with them.

Message 19 of 610 (5,143 Views)

★★★ Expert
@RevenanT-G7 so, if a predator is in the unranked lobby, you want him teamed up with other predators or diamonds, while some poor noobs that are just learning get stuck together with no one to guide them only to die 20 seconds after landing, mowed by the team of champions? Surely a fast way to get the playerbase reduced to 5-10%.

Another thing: you have a problem with this matchmaking in ranked, why do you want it applied in casual as well then? You want the same problems with rage quitting on top?
Message 20 of 610 (5,132 Views)