Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life improvements

by Alphabets

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends: Quality of Life improvements

I recently had it on good authority that tritanopia was not working correctly, but I cannot find the reference.

Message 411 of 610 (858 Views)

Re: Apex Legends: Quality of Life improvements

[ Edited ]

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

@pandareno1999  Dont think so, I was in some hairy matches last time I was on though so didn't really notice lol.

I was reminded of what the issue is with tritanopia since the update.  Flesh damage is showing as gold.  I haven't heard of it being fixed yet.

Message 412 of 610 (803 Views)

★★ Pro
I would like if they added a new cosmetic type to the game that's like the "Screen selection emote". It would basically work as some skins for specific characters do (Voidwalks, Youngblook, detective pathfinder, etc). But instead of being attached to specific skins, make it able to use it with every skin, and each character could have one rare (default), one epic (purple) and one legendary (gold), just like the emotes they added this season.
Also, when you buy a skin like the previously mentioned, you unlock this new gesture on separate (it comes with the skin itself). Idk if it's clear xd
Message 413 of 610 (770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Also I'd like you to add an idea I gave on a thread about a year ago, about map rotations. I'll leave the link to it here below:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Tired-of-Third-Party-Canyon-Healthy-idea-for-map-rotati...

Basically, whenever a map is on trios, the other one is on duos, so people who solo queue can change game modes if they want to play a specific map instead of waitng a full hour or hour and a half for a map rotation

Message 414 of 610 (766 Views)

★★★ Pro
Add heat 4-8X legendary scope to triple take. it' not that hard to find 2X or 3X scopes on the map, but it's almost impossible to find heat sniper scopes, let tripletake as a carepackage weapon have one or at least give the players the option to chose between two scopes (like lifeline package that each side can have 2 or 3 items), so carepackage that has triple take at least offers two different scopes as well
Message 415 of 610 (741 Views)

Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvement Requests

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

1. Mirage - decoy should be visible on the minimap. It could help to control the decoy 

2. Arenas - could have gold selfres knockdown shiled in the shop. That would add some salt to the match because now it's too easy once you down someone. 
Also how about making gold body shield available in shop from later rounds?

3. Interface - Crafting rotation should be visible from inventory view because I make my decisions about crafting based on my inventory

4. Arenas - Would be good to be able to check what's coming in the care package during the match and not just in the shop before round starts

5. Firing range - when switching on friendly fire give option to hide and mute teammates so during the training we can't see what's the health status and where the sound is coming from. Make it better for practicing combat. 

6. Firing rage - add trident and lootable deathboxes so we could practice riding and looting

Message 416 of 610 (705 Views)

Champion
@Alphabets I believe now that the Triple Take is a marksman weapon instead of a sniper it doesn't take the 4 - 10x Digi threat scope anymore, same thing happened to the G7.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 417 of 610 (654 Views)

★★ Novice
"Using the replicator requires holding the interact button, this is to stop players from getting sucked into the replicator when reloading or picking up items." I think this has been implemented? I'm a pretty new player so idk if anything changed but currently you need to hold interact to use the replicator
Message 418 of 610 (622 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Cabowse How about the ability to not pick up something that someone else has dibsed - similar to replicator crafting now? And if a player pings something then wants to pick it up for themselves, they can't for 10 seconds to allow for teammates to dibs it?
Message 419 of 610 (534 Views)

★★★ Pro
+ Change something about in-game store after 2 years, at least add more items

+ Give players something they can purchase with their hundreds of unused tokens
Message 420 of 610 (534 Views)