Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvement Requests

by CompleatBeet

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvements

[ Edited ]
Champion

@zeno_182Honestly I'm not sure Zeno, The devs have mentioned before that they've been looking at cross-progression but I'm not sure if they're ready with it yet. I think especially with the Nintendo switch release they're going to be pressed to give players that option as it's one of those kind of consoles that people have to play games more on the go.

They are aware that many people have both console and pc accounts and I think one of the reasons why cross progression has taken this long is they're trying to find the best way to let players merge their accounts for different systems.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 361 of 610 (710 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Cabowse when in a intense crowded melee around loot, I can find myself in error picking up an unwanted gun when reloading. I wonder if there is any way to make reloading a priority action, rather than picking up a bandage by accident and getting insta killed Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 362 of 610 (681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

One legend I would like to see have increased utility as a defense character is Wattson. Currently, her fences are easily destroyed by legends like gibby, caustic, and crypto. leaving her team vulnerable. While being vulnerable is balanced, the fact that she doesn't gain an advantage over any of these legends makes her very underwhelming as a defensive character. One suggestion of mine would be to increase her defensive capabilities against crypto. I believe it would be a good addition to the game to allow her fences to automatically regen after a crypto ult over a span of time. This addition would bring her back into consideration as teams choose a defensive character across more levels of play. 

Message 363 of 610 (642 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Cabowse 

- Ability to ping your Ultimate Ability Status

- Ability to see the Ultimate Status of your allies in the inventory menu and while spectating

Message 364 of 610 (618 Views)

★★ Novice

Please, please give PC players the option for input segregation. This game is fundamentally not fun anymore, especially when there are plenty of other PC titles out there (see: Modern Warfare 2019, Cold War, MCC etc) that allow you to toggle it on or off. Let PC controller players play with the other console users -- I have no quarrels with that. Just don't subject people to what is frankly a lesser experience if they do not want it. Would rather wait 5-10 minutes for a game than put up with it, so much so that I refuse to reinstall unless this happens somewhere down the line.

Message 365 of 610 (552 Views)

★★★ Pro
Please add more loot to cage on KC.
Message 366 of 610 (540 Views)

★★ Guide

When you respawn, your tactical should be available instantly. Not talking about your Ultimate, just the L1 move. This doesn't give you an advantage, but at least give me some sort of fighting chance when my team mates respawn me and run off and a team is chasing me.

Least if I'm Bangalore (and am most of the time) I can smoke and try and hide, instead of dying instantly and giving others a free kill. If not this, then at least spawn me with a p20 20.

Message 367 of 610 (525 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Cabowse 

Lifeline rework idea:

- Lifeline's old Passive (Combat Medic - fast heals and faster reviving) now replaces Combat Revive

- Lifeline's ultimate ability (Care Package) is now replaced with Combat Revive (Lifeline's current passive)

- Combat Revive is on a cooldown of 120 seconds and can be used on a downed ally within LOS and a 25m radius

- Combat Revive has the Guardian Angel gold backpack effect on it, and when the Lifeline has a gold backpack, the revived ally comes back with full shield and full health

The main issues with Lifeline right now are that her Passive is too strong, and her Ultimate is too weak. This rework idea should give her a less powerful Passive and a stronger ultimate.

Message 368 of 610 (476 Views)

Plus 10000 on the idea for having a top 3 legends that get selected if your default pick is taken. I am so sick of looking away and gettiing stuck with a random legend I hate. 

Message 369 of 610 (453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@CompleatBeet the problem I see with lifeline is that she doesn't have any evading/defense ability.
all the legends have something for their own except for lifeline

Message 370 of 610 (449 Views)