Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvements

by Alphabets

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvement Requests

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

my theory is fuse passive tactical and ultimate are to separate you or your team mate from the enemy. and thats all like a fireworks gibraltar shield.

then if the enemy is cornered you can use fuse offensively spamming grenades or ultimate into trapped enemy.

the fact that fuse has to farm for grenades to use his passive is a huge nerf because the passive is like a gibralter shield dome.

so giving fuse a grenade on a timer is like arming his passive. this is the buff i want for fuse. every ten seconds fuse gets a grenade.

Message 351 of 610 (3,991 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey @Cabowse, thank you for doing the lord’s work by creating and updating this thread, I agree with pretty much everything mentioned so far. I’ve considered the following suggestions for a few seasons and they have either not been mentioned in this thread or addressed by Respawn/EA. Let me know what you guys think!

CUSTOMIZATION

• Add random favourite for finishers, banner frames, and banner poses. Remove the limit on all favourited options (currently set at 8)
  • Add an heirloom-specific finisher for all heirlooms instead of the heirloom voice quip

STORE

• I love the idea of the slot machine which takes legend tokens because many people have hundreds of thousands or even millions
  • I think it should instead be rolled once only once per day, but give better rewards, such as either 50-100 crafting mats, 150-200 apex coins, or apex packs of all rarities, with a rare chance to get 10 heirloom shards
  • To tag on to this, I think there should be small crafting materials and apex coin rewards for doing battle pass challenges after BP level 110, to increase replay-ability in between events and to reward players who have finished the BP early
  • (These changes would be very well accepted by the community, since even the devs are aware of the communities dissatisfaction of EA’s monetization and pay walls. It would be nice to be tossed a bone with small daily/weekly/BP prestige rewards, as many other games do)

LEGENDS

Gibby

• Allow bleed through for gun shield, and delay regen time of gun shield (nerf)
  • Bombardment doesn’t slow teammates (buff)

Rampart:

• Add 360 degree for rotation for Sheila (buff) (for people who are scared of this, remember that if flanked, she has no mobility and is basically a sitting duck while on Sheila)

Pathfinder:

• Add back the infinite zip hop for his ult only, but not the rest of the default zips in game (buff)
  • I know this is listed but remove low profile! (Not a buff, common sense)

Octane:

• Add ability for Octane and his teammates to wall run once on a wall before landing after using ult (buff) (he will still be a lower tier legend for ranked but this would help and also be quite fun)

Lifeline:

• D.O.C. now charge shields (at a 50% rate) as well as base health, and D.O.C .has double the healing capability than before (buff)
  • Rework her ult to either drop a cluster of support packages or just anything more useful (rework/buff)
  • (If her revive shield is nerfed like in the ways listed in the original post (which should happen), I believe these changes would bring her back into the meta without being broken)

Caustic:

• Remove caustic from the game (for the mental health of everyone Standard smile)

MISC

• Theatre mode: Add a spectator/theatre mode so you can go back into games and review it from other POV’s. This could be used for:
    • Getting cool angles for edits
    • Pinpointing cheaters who may have toggled off their cheats after killing you
    • Getting a full recording from previous games (sometimes on console if you screen record after the game is over, the console might only record the last 5-10 min, even if your settings are set to record the last 30 min. This isn’t Respawn’s fault, but having a full copy of your last few games would prevent losing valuable gameplay)
  • Accessibility
    • Add cross-progression to transfer stats and cosmetics to PC from console or vice versa (I’m pretty sure the devs are aware of this but I didn’t see it on the original post and it might help speed up the process)
    • Add full accessibility to the menu when eliminated, in order to move cursor around on the mini-map and ping locations, as well as mute teammates who are spam pinging
Message 352 of 610 (3,977 Views)

★★ Pro
Message 353 of 610 (3,960 Views)

★★★ Pro
Make Watson's fences not to activate friendly Caustic's gas traps, when they applied on each other. I lost many traps playing with Wattson in a same team, because her new fences accidently passed through a trap and activated it.
Message 354 of 610 (3,960 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You have had a lot of very very good ideas. I would really love custom lobbies, as you named it. Like imagine custom lobbies with tons of your friends in a regular map! Could be so sick man! Solo, duo, trio and squads made for it!

Squads and solo's in generel, should just be added in my opinion. Not sure about the solos, since it would make a few legends being the "best" legend in solos. But squads, in this game would be insane! We're always 4 people in my group, and there is always 1 guy, who can't join. I really wish squads, atleast was a thing. 

There should also be added ranked duo and squads. 

Thats some of the stuff I really felt, Apex should have, but I do really like a lot of the others things you named.

Squads, would just make it perfect for my group, so we doesn't have to switch, by who can play and who can't. Squads is a thing in all other battle royale games, why not in here =D ?

Also, a stat tracker, of how many wins per legend overall, should be a thing to begin with =D

Message 355 of 610 (3,924 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Badges

The ability to set badges globally.

Message 356 of 610 (3,895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want new Signal "dont go . it is dangerous over there"
for Stopping  PT member to go to dangerous place without his signal.

Message 357 of 610 (3,873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Make it possible to craft limited ammo for heirloom guns

Message 358 of 610 (3,838 Views)

★★ Apprentice
with the incoming landing of Apex Legends on Nintendo Switch on 9th march, if I will play Apex on Switch with my own account that I already have, and I've already bought cosmetics, Battle Passes, leveled-up, and earned items and progresses, do I have to start again from zero and does it mean I have to buy the Battle Pass twice?
Message 359 of 610 (3,785 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@TSKN-ryu This is great idea!
I would change current "ENEMIES HAVE BEEN HERE" to "DONT GO THERE".
I find EHBH quite useless
Message 360 of 610 (3,769 Views)