Re: Apex Legends Pro Settings

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Apex Legends Pro Settings

★★★ Novice

Since a lot of player are struggling to find the optimal video config and keybinds, I have gathered the settings of some of the Apex Legends high level streamers.

Ninja Apex Legends Settings

Shroud Apex Legends Settings

summit1g Apex Legends Settings

DrDisRespect Apex Legends Settings

Are there any specific settings that might give a competitive edge? Or are the current settings of the top streamers already good enough?

Personally im happy with Shroud's settings on my current setup.

Message 1 of 10 (2,312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Tasteless post.

How much are you getting paid to advertise adds via pro settings urls that promote hardware peripherals?

Even linking to websites that provide these product, URLS that use the action coupon url tag method so that the publisher/promoter gets a cut for each successful sale.

Reported for SPAM and Advertising.

Further more,

PRO settings mean nothing any average Joe knows how to reduce input lag by lowering most graphical settings to a minimum.

Sensitivity and acceleration? those are personal flavors.

Message 2 of 10 (2,282 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the post. I was looking for a Pro’s video settings for the best optimized experience. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 10 (2,269 Views)

★★★ Novice

I would argue that it isn't just about input lag, some settings allow for more visibility. Some settings also decrease your FPS way to much for it to beneficial. I myself haven't figured out those little nuances of apex legends yet. Im interested in working those things out with the community in a productive manner. I want my game settings to be as optimal as possible because im a really competitive gamer.

Im neither affiliated with that site nor do i have a "coupon url".

Message 4 of 10 (2,259 Views)

★★★ Guide

I said that the "check prices" check boxes have the reference tag for drdisrespect included meaning they get credit for each sale made by customers using their links hence the reason I reacted that way. 

And input lag implies lowering your settings and visually enhance certain aspects. 
Also these particular settings and tastes are all personal there's no preset that's better than the other. 

It's been like that since the ancient days of quake 

Great example of when changing settings actually has a big impact on a game: 

Youtube

Note that all the characters look the same, even though they're all players with their own unique characters.

This wasn't a helpful post, this is just advertising.  

Message 5 of 10 (2,238 Views)

★★★ Novice
Personally i think there is different presets that are better depending on your PC specs.

Ideal could be max fps with max visbility while still looking visually appealing.

Maybe it's not that big of an impact like the good old days of quake but i would argue there is atleast a small benefit.
Message 6 of 10 (2,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also use shroud apex settings

Message 7 of 10 (1,909 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Ryhazz

Reported for posting promotional content and adds.

Drop the settings in text instead of providing sponsored link.
Read the terms of use.
Message 8 of 10 (1,901 Views)

★★★ Novice
I heard you the first time when u said that you reported me. Im sorry you feel that way! Maybe we could discuss the topic of the thread instead? Im sure you are pretty knowledgeable on the whole discussion about ingame video settings.
Message 9 of 10 (1,869 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, can we please stop the childish back and forth. If you believe that a post is somehow in breach of the rules then please report it and leave it at that, there is no need to post in a thread that you are reporting users. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (1,842 Views)