Apex Legends - Players who quit!

by DOX2207

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends - Players who quit!

★★ Apprentice
Can you read? You clearly cannot comprehend! There is no punishment for that attitude just a reward. No one is asking anyone to play a certain way. Just that the stats are recorded correctly and fairly. You can’t see past your own mindset, how ironic with your comments.
Message 21 of 81 (1,289 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Your referring to playing styles that is a separate issue and not controllable. We are talking about quitting and the stats not reflecting matches played/kills accurately.
Message 22 of 81 (1,288 Views)

★ Guide

I'm not quitting because they don't play the way I want to...what benefit is there to dropping at the supply ship? There are maybe 6 total guns on that ship and an average on 4-5 teams who go for the ship...now you have 12-15 players trying to get 6 guns on a 2 floor ship...provided your able able to make it off the deck where there's usually 3 guns. Its a stupid play. Now onto not splitting off. Let's say we drop skull town and I drop at one of the corner blue tents...there's nor mallya re 45 or Mozambique in there...but you didn't split off...now we have 3 players and 1 with a gun. The other team landed in 3 different adjacent buildings...now the other squad has 3 players with 3 guns and you've got to make it all the way across skull town with no gun whilst the enemy team is firing at us in unison unchallenged because we have 1 player with 1 gun. But this is simply " the way I wanna play"? No it's the smartest most efficient way to get out of the drop zone. Most higher lvl players realize that controlling the initial loot spawns on drop is vital to early game...but I guess this is "the way I wanna play" huh? No it's a purely logical play style for catching dubs...I'm no pro..NOT fighting with your teammate for loot is common sense. I get paired with maybe 2 mic'd up players over 50 games...I don't play fps for social hour...I play to win. I'm not a gaming coach and I don't want to be...for example earlier tonight. I played a game with a lvl 15 and a 17...we are outside of the bunker in one of the small houses...I hear footsteps inside as we rotate by...I red ping it...my squad is right next to me...I arc star through the window hit 3 guys for 70...I call "hit 70 3 shields crack"...I open the door and knock a lifeline....I call "lifeline knocked"... I take 30 dmg...I drop the Bangalore..." I call "Bangalore knocked"...took 70 dmg or so...I then put 150 dmg on the wraith..the wraith hits me with a pk and I get knocked..I call " I'm down hit the wraith for 150"... I look at my map and both arrows are on the side of the building...they continue to sit there and the wraith takes them both out each with 200 health. The wraith rez's both and I just lost 2 kills due to complete idiocy. So my stats should reflect this as well right? But no...my stats say 0 kills and 1 death because my " teammates were to trash to kill 1 player with 50hp while having 200hp each. But no 0 and 1 is what it'll say..so no I'm not having my stats screwed by bad teammates

Message 23 of 81 (1,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

He is saying why should his k/d be affected by uncontrollable factors such as terrible teammates? Why should my stats be affected negatively because I'm essentially solo squading? Will it say in the stats that I knocked 2 out of 3 by myself and then died or will it just say 0 kills 1 game played

Message 24 of 81 (1,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

If you quit out because you were killed it takes that kill away from the person who downed eliminated you and that not fair. We are not talking styles or tactics here. Just a fair reflection on the stats. It’s a two way street.

You have proved the point about quitters as you are doing it to reflect your stats, which aren’t a true reflection if you quit and are not fair on those who have beaten you.

You load into a match expecting a game but if doesn’t go your way, you pick up the ball and say ‘screw you guys I’m going home’ lol.

Message 25 of 81 (1,272 Views)

★ Guide

I mean it's also not a fair reflection of my stats if I'm 1 v 3 every game. And I leave after I'm thirsted...if I leave any other time it's before I get shot at so I'm not taking anything from anyone

Message 26 of 81 (1,267 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Turn your mic on make some friends and then form a squad. There are good players out there maybe not as many as the bad but if you consider yourself as good you won’t have a problem finding and geling with them with the right atttitude.

Everyone else experiences the same as you do when I’m playing as solo in a squad. You know what you are getting into! Personally when I’ve ended up as a solo as of poor team mates that have died due to lack of ability or decision making my game improves in others areas which I turn helps my overall game.

Your stats are only as good as the data that goes into them. So your stats are not a true reflection, affectively saying that you will cheat to give the appearance of a better player than you actually are. Surely you don’t want to lose your kills to quitters either.?!

Solos and duos would be good additions but those same salty players will still rage quit when beaten. It’s simply a bad attitude and cheating other players. It is a co-op game.
Message 27 of 81 (1,260 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I guess that’s fine considering there is only one game mode. Personally I would give them a chance. I know the feeling of 1 v 3 but that can happen with good teammates, we all had to learn the same way. Those players can be infuriating, I feel your pain too.
Message 28 of 81 (1,258 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@HamoHitman wrote:

A wall of text.

We all have our quirks. You quit games at the smallest sign of adversity. I quit reading posts when they don't have paragraphs.

Message 29 of 81 (1,257 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Painful to eye and the mind. Specifying without be specific, not sure that makes sense but at I know what I mean lol.
Message 30 of 81 (1,255 Views)