Re: Apex Legends - Players who quit!

by DOX2207

Original Post

Apex Legends - Players who quit!

★★ Apprentice

Apex Legends - Players who quit!

I’ve noticed that when players you have downed quit/leave the kill is recorded in game but once you finish the match and check your stats the kill is not recorded. Infuriating!

So by this measure that game is not being recorded on their stats. Players who do this should be penalised and you should receive the kill.

A penalty should also be applied to players who quit whilst their banner is still available. Effectly you are rewarding sore losers and players who don’t play with any integrity.

If you desire to create a long lasting, friendly yet competitive community these kind of issues should be resolved. Salty players shouldn’t be able to manipulate anyone’s stats and effect their game experience.

Message 1 of 81 (12,134 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

How about No? Rezing is fine when you playing with bros, but if you pugging. It is better and faster to just go to the next match. A few reasons why.

To be rezed you already wasting time and regearing whatever. The point is, that rezing is only good in a premade where you can overcome the negatives much easier.

This game would pay a heavy price if it punish people for wanting to get in a new match quickly.

All that needs to happen is fix it so the stats count, anything else would be dumb.

Message 2 of 81 (12,093 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Yea we need another one of these posts... Until this game has solo queue people who have to play with randoms are not going to stick around past death at large, and they shouldn't be forced to. I strictly play this solo with hundreds of kills and my fair share of wins. If I play pre-made then of course I'm not leaving the game.
Message 3 of 81 (12,058 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The game is co-op hence there is no solo mode. Clearly EA are trying to create that type of game and community. This evident by the fact that you are rewarded for revives with XP.

Putting yourself at risk to retrieve their banner and bring them back in for them to quit out is infuriating even more so now it’s because they don’t want there poor performance reflected on their stats.

Also the game doesn’t record the amount of wins you have, only with a full squad. Another point that proves the developers are trying to create a co-op game.

Message 4 of 81 (12,035 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That is fine if you want to quit out once your banner is not recoverable but you are still in the game until then and it isn’t fair to those remaining in your team.

Personally I feel solos and duos would work and that the game should introduce these.

But you shouldn’t be allowed to quit because you had a poor showing and don’t want it reflected in your stats. If you had 5 plus kills in a game you wouldn’t quit out.

There is a clear difference between quitting out because of your poor game and leaving because  you were out. It is clearly an act of a sore loser.

Message 5 of 81 (12,029 Views)

★★ Pro

@DOX2207 wrote:

The game is co-op hence there is no solo mode. Clearly EA are trying to create that type of game and community. This evident by the fact that you are rewarded for revives with XP.

Putting yourself at risk to retrieve their banner and bring them back in for them to quit out is infuriating even more so now it’s because they don’t want there poor performance reflected on their stats.

Also the game doesn’t record the amount of wins you have, only with a full squad. Another point that proves the developers are trying to create a co-op game.

yes and the only win stat.  is "wins with full squad". 

I think respawn is living in dreamland.  People are scumbags especially in this day and age.  I considered quitting cheating for years.  and I still think thats why LoL is so popular.   But the fact is this game has no skill matching, ranking system or matchmaker.    And if they penalized me for quitting I wouldn't bother playing the game.

And ya I want more stats and scoreboard.  lol

Message 6 of 81 (12,015 Views)

★★ Pro

@DOX2207 wrote:

That is fine if you want to quit out once your banner is not recoverable but you are still in the game until then and it isn’t fair to those remaining in your team.

Personally I feel solos and duos would work and that the game should introduce these.

But you shouldn’t be allowed to quit because you had a poor showing and don’t want it reflected in your stats. If you had 5 plus kills in a game you wouldn’t quit out.

There is a clear difference between quitting out because of your poor game and leaving because  you were out. It is clearly an act of a sore loser.

where poor stats?t  Does the game show deaths and losses,  not sure what you mean.   I quit because i'm dropping solo with random noobs and trolls who are not going to help me anyways.   

Message 7 of 81 (11,996 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes it shows kills and matches played.

Message 8 of 81 (11,974 Views)

★ Guide

Um NOPE!!! I'm begining to leave as soon as I can if my squad has any under lvl 15...if you drop right next to me I'm leaving...if you get shot at and don't ping prior to dying your on your own. If you wanna camp in a single building I'm leaving...if you launch to the supply ship I'm leaving...period

Message 9 of 81 (11,921 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@HamoHitman: I don't think this is a game for you...
Message 10 of 81 (11,911 Views)