Re: Apex Legends Patch (event) delayed, is anyone surprised?

by gg123xyz

Original Post

★ Guide

Yes sir! We will do exactly as you say!

Message 11 of 19 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I am surprised!

Message 12 of 19 (555 Views)

★★★ Expert

First time something got a delay.

Relax people, there is no need to be upset, just watch a stream and forget all about some delay.

Message 13 of 19 (518 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT wrote:

its always dont complain why are you complaining why why why.......

lets ask our selves what it would be liek to actaully have the company just do what they said they were going to do in the first place..... pretty much elimanetes the peopel WHO PAY FOR THE GAME to have an opinion that is downplayed.....

in the end we should have to just wait it out..... just wait longer ..... hold on you almost got it.... Nah just wait a bit more.......but yet youll allow the company you pay to do this to you?

i think we should hold them to a higher standard then this....

Its a free game dude. If you pay for things that's your own choice. This is a normal thing that happens with lots of game developers. Sometimes you run into unexpected issues with the release of a new patch, and you have no choice but to delay. 

But the majority of the player base of this game is a bunch of complainers, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Message 14 of 19 (481 Views)

★ Guide

bro ALL OF THE PROBLEMS SINCE LAUNCH ARE STILLLL HERE NOTHING HAS BEEN FIXED ..... LMFAO just wait some more bro

its only just this delay....

THE ENTIRE GAME has been a delay!!!! 

lol the people who are here and read these posts i commend all of you.... to take the time out of your day to stop your leisure time to come here to voice your opinions only to have them bypassed and downplayed but some random scrub.

Message 15 of 19 (456 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I wonder what happened ?

I can wait for the patch though. I rather have a working patch then need a patch for a patch, that needs a patch to fix the first patch.

if it's not today then the patch may come out this week if the problem isn't too big.

Message 16 of 19 (441 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you all for hanging in there while the team is working to push this patch to all platforms. Please keep an eye on our official channels for details on when it officially drops on live severs. If we hear any updates on time-frames or other specific details surrounding this we'll ping it to you in these forums as quickly as possible. We'll do our best to exceed your expectations on punctuality in the future. Sounds like you're all very excited to jump into the game with this new event. 

Apex on Twitter

Official subreddit for Apex Legends

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 19 (429 Views)

Community Manager

*UPDATE*

The patch is currently scheduled to be available for download around 3pm PST today on all platforms. We'll update if there are any changes.

Apex on Twitter

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 19 (1,341 Views)

★★ Pro

ooo fancy!

Message 19 of 19 (383 Views)