Re: Apex Legends PUGS meta according to r/apexlegends

by stevencloser

Original Post

Apex Legends PUGS meta according to r/apexlegends

★ Novice

Large smileJust wanted to share the results of a survey I conducted on r/apexlegends regarding the current legend meta and what a portion of the community believes should be buffed/nerfed. 

Context/Results/Data: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/avsi1l/apex_legend_metagame_poll/

Hopefully Apex will see this. Even though I doubt it. I Am also curious if anyone disagrees with the tier list. Hopefully this will start a discussion.

Message 1 of 6 (1,395 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Gameplay is designed and balanced by expert gameplay developers using maths and computational science, I would think. Why would you want it changed based around popular opinion?

Message 2 of 6 (1,381 Views)

★★★ Guide

That poll is totally biased since most players (even the realy good ones) didn´t know about it.

And claiming Wraith is the best legend is just plain ridiculous... only good against noobs, but total trash against even decent players.

Message 3 of 6 (1,374 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

First off, fair play for taking the time. I'm a nerd for data and the results make for some interesting reading, if unsurprising based on the posts I see across the forums and Reddit.

I'd probably have included the results images as part of your OP though rather than just linking to your Reddit post.

Message 4 of 6 (1,363 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MjNaise 

Wraith has smallest hit boxes if you can’t with a gunfight with her that is on you not the character 

Message 5 of 6 (1,355 Views)

★★ Guide

@warslag Prediction from using maths is nice, actual statistics from millions of played games is better. Else no multiplayer game would ever have balancing patches.

Message 6 of 6 (1,346 Views)