Re: Apex Legends -Nessie cafe- is coming!!

by dSKyNafinchin

Original Post

Apex Legends -Nessie cafe- is coming!!

Champion

See you there next month. Thumbs upParty hat

Oh, look at the Nessie cake. Really cool!!

Apex Legends collaboration cafe will be opened in Tokyo&Osaka (Japan) this summer.

https://twitter.com/TOWER_Info/status/1539489611264630785 

https://tower.jp/article/news/2022/06/22/c101 

FV1ci0qaQAAjHA-.jpg

FV1cjTFakAAK5dB.jpg

FV1cjxeVIAAY1hR.jpg

FV1ckPPUAAAG8UH.jpg

Message 1 of 15 (1,282 Views)

Champion
@Sati_Sati Reason #8,492,582,847,634 to visit Japan. Definitely high on my bucket list, and hopefully this is still around when I finally make it over there! Dope!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 2 of 15 (1,234 Views)

★ Expert
@dSKyNafinchin Most of my hobbies are paralleled to JDM stuff, fishing being one of them, JDM tackle is like no other tackle on the market...and well, Gundam kits, my backlog keeps growing lol
Message 3 of 15 (1,227 Views)

Champion
@Gabrielmojo26 As a fellow fisherman I've now got to look up JDM tackle.........
Message 4 of 15 (1,220 Views)

Champion
@Gabrielmojo26 That's awesome! I grew up on Gundam Wing, and still love it. I've always been fascinated with the history and culture of Japan, and it has been hanging around the top of my bucket list since my youth. I was born and raised in Germany, and have travelled quite extensively throughout Europe. Either Japan or Australia are my next target.

@hayhor I don't even fish, but I'm going to have to check this out too, because it sounds intriguing, Lmao

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 5 of 15 (1,208 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor Better components, tolerances, especially in reels. Better blanks for rods. The rabbit hole gets deep, like really deep, but obviously not needed to enjoy the hobby, I just have a very unhealthy obsession with tackle, sorry for the derail OP.
Message 6 of 15 (1,199 Views)

★ Expert
@dSKyNafinchin Just got done with my Wing Zero, got my son into the hobby as well with easier beginner kits, he loves it!
Message 7 of 15 (1,195 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Sati_Sati Pretty sure it will cost an arm and a leg like all of those themed restaurants with mid tier food. The food in the pokemon cafe was descent but the gundam cafe was garbage. LOL.
Message 8 of 15 (1,135 Views)

@Sati_Sati I just started looking at trips to Japan. I need to win the lotto.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 15 (1,087 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex AFAIK we’re not fully open now and tourists are only allowed if you’re in a tour which significantly limits where you can go and do.
Message 10 of 15 (1,080 Views)