Apex Legends' Irony

by lBreathTakingl

Original Post

Apex Legends' Irony

The game encourages team play, but 95% of the match your teammates are trash.

Message 1 of 7 (382 Views)

Re: Apex Legends' Irony

★★★ Pro
@lBreathTakingl That's because anyone worth teaming with are already in premades lol. Yesterday I thought I got one reliable teammate but nope, I'm kill leader trying to push the last two squads before they heal and he lets me get flanked by one guy with a mastiff and did nothing until I got killed despite me and the enemy being in both my teammates LOS the entire time, then I spectate him and he has a devotion that was almost empty which he used to bum rush the other team before dying while reloading mid fight (obviously). So yeah, the search for intelligent life in solo queue continues...
Message 2 of 7 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Pretzelnutcake 

was he playing mirage by any chance ?

@lBreathTakingl 

Rev and I knocked two players {Caustic and Lifeline} the other night going to harvester the third person was a wraith managed to knocked both of rev and I. Wraith then proceeded to going to revive her teammate and the bangalore was perched on a hill right in front of them doing nothing but allowing them to revive.

Bangalore first put down smoke then her Ult and wraith managed to not only heal the whole squad but to kill bangalore with ease. nothing better to kill the mood of a ranked game.

Tonight: I had a rev manage to take all of our squad kills. I had 1000 damage 1 kill  4 assists and pathfinder had  950 damage 1 kill {don't know about the assists}  Rev had 370 damage and 6 kills and yes it was ranked and we lost.

Now someone is going to say its not about kills it's about winning. Yeah sure but stats are stats and bad player are really bad at the game. I can see if I encounter this once in every 20 -30 games. Not almost every single rank game I play and every 1 out ouf 5 games in pubs

these are the same players that couldn't even get a kill on their own, which is sad.

Some days it's very hard not to make a post that is going to get me banned. lol

Message 3 of 7 (331 Views)

★★★ Pro
@RevenanT-G7 My teammate? No it was a Wraith, I was Bang and the other guy was a Revenant but he had 200 damage the whole game so fk him lol. Wraith and I popped off though, can't remember his kills but he had 2k damage and I had 1900, we were hyper aggressive the entire game but when it was down to three squads and the other two were fighting my teammates lost their fire and left me to push alone while they camped. The guy who knocked me was a Octane and ofcourse the game was so polished i didn't hear him drop behind me and the damn Mastiff fire looked and sounded like a Mozambique so instead of running I decided to duel him all the while I can see my team in a building behind us doing... something, then enemy Gib and Bang both drop their ults on my head lol, such a shet end to a nice game Frown
Message 4 of 7 (308 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Pretzelnutcake 

it sounds all too familiar for me.

I can relate, nothing is better then the cavalry mounting up then you go into battle your teammates get's their man so its now a 1v1 situation and you find that thrid guy. then you're in a 1v1v1 but the first guy can't hold his own and doesn't uses cover because he's too far out or he is missing most of their shots.

He then realizes he lost his shields then goes and hides and your other teammate hides to and heal their shields. your thinking your guys are handling theirs while you really in a 1v1 soon to be a 1v3 because those enemies went to heal. Instead of your team coming back to help they hide because the game got too hard for them. and you end up getting Eliminated

some times they pick up your banner sometimes they don't.

I don't understand why most of the time teammates just don't play with cover unless you have too play out in the open. SO if you need to pop a corner's and do a quick shield heal most times then not you'll still have half to three quarters of health left. then you  get back in quick enough and finish off your enemy before he goes double teams  your teammate.

because if you did your part they have to go heal too.

***Im not talking about level 1 - 75 because it does take time to get used to the legends and mechanics of the game.So I do forgive them but levels 100 and higher just blantanly leaving you to die is frustrating.***

Message 5 of 7 (297 Views)

@lBreathTakingl Just yesterday - 2nd game played I won with randoms. Not a stellar game for any of us, we all ended up with 4 kills and 1k-1200dmg. But we had multiple clutch revives and good communication.

Good squadmates are out there, of course you don't get them every time but you adjust your style of play based on your squad. If you are queueing up solo that's just what you gotta do.
Message 6 of 7 (255 Views)

★★★★ Pro

As someone that has has solo queued throughout all seasons can confirm. 98% randoms are all trash bag brainless bots.

Message 7 of 7 (224 Views)