Re: Apex Legends Infested with Cheaters and Hackers.

by Karsot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Infested with Cheaters and Hackers.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How long it will be going on?

Apex Legends Infested with Cheaters and Hackers.

i recorded today some short clips:   

( Removed links, no name and shame on the forums) - Atic 

Message 1 of 16 (2,229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Hi @dengausss 

Remember to send your videos with your reports to EAC https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (2,222 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @dengausss 

Remember to send your videos with your reports to EAC https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Message 2 of 16 (2,223 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Speed hack + Bot + ESP.

It's going to be worse when they've written the math for the arc of fire on sniper rifles as it's still limiting them on sniping which is great.

Message 3 of 16 (2,219 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@F340BDDon't worry. EAC will be ready and waiting with the ban hammer. Police officer

Message 4 of 16 (2,211 Views)

★★ Novice

This is the biggest issue in Apex Legends right now. I reported three different players with clear speed hacks this morning during two hours of play. I also strongly suspected two cases of aimbot, but never reported since I was not 100% certain. Problem is - it is getting worse, not better. What good is a ban if the player just registers a new free account? Introduce "ranked/pro" servers where registry is limited to accounts that have spent some $$. That would make the ban hurt...

Message 5 of 16 (2,192 Views)

Hey!

They are working on improving there anti-cheat detection.

This takes some time of course, be patient a in-game report button will be implemented soon so it will be easier to report cheaters.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 6 of 16 (2,184 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
they are going against the chinese who have lots of experience in cheating.
Message 7 of 16 (2,174 Views)

Too bad the cheaters are going to lose this one Wink

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 8 of 16 (2,165 Views)

★★★ Guide

Always encountering these cheaters. Just now I was last squad 9 kills I killed the cheaters entire squad and he downs my teammates instantly and then me. This game is * at the moment, it's complete * because of these disgusting creatures in the game.

Message 9 of 16 (2,158 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Imagine how we feel when we manage to survive and be in the last 2 squads, 3 games in a row and the last squad is laser shooting (zero recoil), snapping from head to head and downing us in 3 shots. There is no counter play to that. Please tell me how do you expect me and 2 of my friends to continue playing this game; and also expect us to spend money on this game when the battlepass comes out? Would you? Would you continue playing something that can only be described as an awful experience from start to finish? My friends already have started playing less and less and same goes for me and everyone else i know. We find ourselves logging in, playing 1-2 games and then rage quiting and going to play something else.

I mean i thought COD was bad with all the cheaters but this is on a whole new level of cheating right now.

Message 10 of 16 (2,155 Views)