Apex Legends Hacks

by Piefanatic555

Original Post

Apex Legends Hacks

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

There is a sizable increase in the number of individuals that hack in Apex Legends, and due to how obscure the reporting feature EA provides is, I am forced to make a thread such as this.

DISCLAIMER: Please follow the guidelines as this isn't meant to circumvent the Naming and Shaming rule of the forums.

That being said, this is intended to bring light to the types and frequencies of hacks seen being used in the game so that developers are aware of what to combat. If you see anything fishy about player behavior, describe the behavior that does not seem like a standard game mechanic; DO NOT DESCRIBE THE PLAYER EMOTIONALLY, JUST THE PHYSICAL BEHAVIOR. This specifically is not intended to provide a central hub for obtaining hacks, but for providing a direct segway for the developers to counter-code against the hacks. I cannot stress that fact enough as I personally have been playing games for over a decade and am upset with the reporting systems in place that are intended to do this very act.

For starters, I have seen players teleporting directly to high-tier loot locations (including an instance of multiple teleporting groups to the point they all hit the same spot and had a major fight). I have also seen the possibility of auto-aiming (likely to the head) and a threat detection spectrum beyond standard game features that penetrates walls.

Message 1 of 49 (4,775 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Hacks

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Piefanatic555, I am not sure you mean by "how obscure the reporting feature is", if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link:  https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate. 

It is also important to remember that just because something appears to be a little hard to believe does not make it cheating, there are some incredibly talented players out there who can snap to a headshot fast than 99.9% of other gamers and their sheer skill is just that. I've over 20 hours of Apex Legends played and I've not seen anyone I believe is cheating.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 49 (4,737 Views)

★★★★ Novice
When I mentioned "obscure", my previous searching found no reporting features aside from EA's Origin user reporting system, and the game doesn't provide any indication of the ability to report a player. I tried the link you provided, but it came with a "500 internal server error" code.

I do understand that there are some very good players out there, but with the absence of a killcam, or a similar recording of when you died by them, it's hard to determine if they used any additional software to assist them.
Message 3 of 49 (4,704 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

no cheaters haha 20 hours luck i guess trust me this game is getting worse day by day so he a very solid point!! check youtube you will soon see how bad it is.

Message 4 of 49 (4,695 Views)

★★★★ Novice

YOUR JUST IGNORANT I HAVE 30 HOURS AND HAVE SEEN MANY CHEATERS 

go on youtube and you will see many videos of these hard of thinking peeps showing off there new cheats 

im sure ignorance is a disease

Message 5 of 49 (4,691 Views)

★★★★ Novice
By the way your link for reports doesnt work

Message 6 of 49 (4,688 Views)

★ Guide

It seems the one shot thing is happening to more people then just me now too.

I had full health and full purple armor with a blue helmet, someone I could not see killed me in one shot.

I did not think that was a thing in this game?

Maybe its a glitch with the purple armor??  Another poster had a very similar issue, wearing purple armor, but he also had a purple helmet and got one shot by the heavy hand gun, whats it called?

Please confirm if any guns can one shot through purple armor and blue helmet.

Message 7 of 49 (4,687 Views)

★★★★ Novice
the mastiif legendary shotgun hits hard but takes 2 shots im sure full hp and armour
Message 8 of 49 (4,685 Views)

★ Guide

@Terrors6781 wrote:

YOUR JUST IGNORANT I HAVE 30 HOURS AND HAVE SEEN MANY CHEATERS 

go on youtube and you will see many videos of these hard of thinking peeps showing off there new cheats 

im sure ignorance is a disease

This hurts my brain. 
He never once said they didn't exist. He just said HE hadn't seen any but if you read these "OMG HAXXX" threads you would think all 2.5m concurrent players are using them. 
I also have not seen any, but I know they exist. 

Message 9 of 49 (4,677 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why am I not surprised that Apex Legends hacks are already available? :P 

But I am pretty sure developers are doing their job to keep them from the game. I haven't encountered any cheaters yet. 

Message 10 of 49 (4,660 Views)