Apex Legends Hackers Welcomed

by IlwhitestarlI

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Hackers Welcomed

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Copy - paste...put "seriously" this time, to make it more believable.

"clicks Submit"
Message 11 of 33 (1,357 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This and the refusal to fix the embarrassing netcode is why I won't be playing this game anymore after I complete this BP.

Message 12 of 33 (1,345 Views)

★ Apprentice

What are you guys doing to hwid ban them? Because people at unkown cheats forum are laughing at your bans. 

Message 13 of 33 (1,318 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The game is in such UNPLAYABLE state, especially on Diamond rank, that I have gave up. I have literally tried to go through this pit of ssshhh that I am already Done. NOTHING have been done towards Anticheat system or fast banning cheaters, before they even rank up to Plat or Diamond. If you cant fix your sshhhhty anticheat, then force people to level up to lvl 300+ before they can start ranking games, this gives you more time to actually catch them, before they are about to mess up ranking games.

Message 14 of 33 (1,288 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I m with you guyz, i can confirm there are cheaters all over the place... 

Message 15 of 33 (1,276 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Reached Diamond... and jesus christ every round there are cheaters... Invest some of the money you get in your ac or this game will die!!

Message 16 of 33 (1,260 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@KnucklesByName They do hardware bans. There are ways around it. I agree more needs to be done. I was platinum rank (pc) within a few weeks season 3. Then the cheaters, and unknown to me alt4 players started to climb into Platinum rank. It’s a hot mess of cheaters and alt4 players who should be in platinum. Makes ranked unplayable with out a team. Last few days Portland servers casual lobby’s have been fairly cheater free. Once every few games I suspect someone but overall it’s playable. Forgot ranked, they allowed alt4 way to long and it’s full of trash and cheaters.
Message 17 of 33 (1,247 Views)

★ Guide

I've been playing since before season 1. I've never thought I've run into any cheaters, but I do play on PS4 so maybe your on pc. There was this one match I played with a guy and I swear he knew exactly where everyone was, it was crazy how he went from one location to the next just murdering everyone. I don't know if the guy was that good or what. Can you explain the cheating going on more? I haven't witnessed it as far as I know so I'm just curious, I'm always trying to figure out what I did wrong in a match but try not to think it's a cheater that won

Message 18 of 33 (1,239 Views)

★ Apprentice

doesnt work - hackers make brand new accounts and start again 

Message 19 of 33 (1,234 Views)

★ Apprentice
@powerlung Can you explain the cheating going on more? I haven't witnessed it as far as I know so I'm just curious, I'm always trying to figure out what I did wrong in a match but try not to think it's a cheater that won - Just cos you dont see it on a peasant console - PC they are running wild 100000000's of brand new accounts are in everygame everyone just as much of a hacker as the other
Message 20 of 33 (1,231 Views)