Apex Legends Discord for Middle East

by NTT7898

Original Post

Highlighted

Apex Legends Discord for Middle East

★ Novice

Hello fellow players, I wanted to know whether there is an official discord for the middle east server. Because on the official discord of apex legends it is combined with Asia players.

If there isn't an official server for discord, I was thinking of making a server where all the people who get the lowest ping in the middle east server could join and we could finally have a decent amount of players for the queues.

Currently, there are not many players playing in ME servers because most of them play on EU or Singapore servers. 

I was thinking if we could get a decent amount of players on the discord and decided a particular time to play so that the queues are full we can eventually get more players to play in ME servers.

IT is a small effort but if it works we could finally have a decent game playing experience. 

Discord Link

Thank you Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (513 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Discord for Middle East

★ Novice

My ping in Barhein also 15 and i'm forced to play in frankfourt, if ea or Respawn doesn't do something to solve, we should try by ourself. The initiative is good, now we have to find other players to join this discord and to choose barhein when they are looking for a match.

Message 2 of 2 (387 Views)