Re: Apex Legends Constantly Crashing after season 5 update

by asukojo

Original Post

Apex Legends Constantly Crashing after season 5 update

★★★ Newbie

Hey, my game has continually been crashing as soon as I open it on PS4 ever since the patch/update for season 5 has been released!!!! I’ve been troubleshooting all morning long and even went as far as deleting and redownloading the game to no avail! pls fix this as soon as possible, i just wanna play the game 

Message 1 of 8 (4,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve also seen people on Reddit have been talking about similar experiences where Apex just keeps crashing for them so it seems to be a pretty common occurrence for people on PC and PS4 

Message 2 of 8 (4,290 Views)

The team should definitely be aware of this by now - best thing we can do is sit tight, maybe keep trying to connect but ultimately let things cool down

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 8 (4,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had these same issues. I can play the game, but I’ll pick a character and then when I get in game my character changes. I picked loba, banner for squad showed pathfinder, then my character in game was Gibraltar. I spent 20 dollars on the battle pass, just for none of my battle pass items to show, and not even being able to select the battle pass menu. I also can’t select my legends or store menu. Idk if anyone else is having these problems too. 

Message 4 of 8 (4,134 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Spacemantwothree I encountered same issue on PS4 as well.

Message 5 of 8 (4,043 Views)

★ Novice
@LILBONELESS I'm on xbox and when I start matchmaking it connects and while I'm diving down it crashes. When I come back to the game it's either I'm dead or everything around me has been taken... only after new update season 5
Message 6 of 8 (2,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happens since the Season 5 update and gets CE-34878-0 everytime

Message 7 of 8 (2,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAM, crashes mid game, which is worse considering im letting my mates down, and I payed for some stuff already, its not possible to complete the battlepass like this

Message 8 of 8 (1,629 Views)