Re: Apex Legends Community Suggestion Page to improve the game

by Blob118

Original Post

★★ Expert

@ShawarMa_Laa7aaM The developers might've seen it but I don't believe they reply on anything, not since the Iron Crown fiasco. I like your ideas! I never thought about having a mini weapon icon near teammate's names. Lots of space to be used there for more information. 

Listing off usual subjects, permanent solo mode, improved servers and net-code, better hit detection, and a better SBMM metric. I think once they put in more maps it'd be fun to have it be randomly selected per match. Having a rotating game-mode so people can freely enjoy their favorite events again would be nice, I'd love to play Armed & Dangerous more often. 

Message 11 of 24 (860 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@pastaclown Thank you =) ! I really hope they do read the suggestions , we only want the game to improve more and get better :D
Message 12 of 24 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like an option for a 4 person squad, personally. Another idea I had was being able to trade weapon skins with people.

Message 13 of 24 (787 Views)

★ Guide

@ShawarMa_Laa7aaM wrote:

Hello everyone and EA and Apex respawn ,,

I have been playing the game recently a lot of time and Ilove it 
noticed some thing's missing/ should be added / should be thought about / fixed .. 

as we all know taking care of a certain game community thoughts and suggestions 
accepting ideas mostly improve the gameplay and the game for everyone . 
Party hat
So in general it's just random suggestions and thoughts for the game and Season 4 !!

Okay let's start !!  :

1 - In any Squad mode ranked/normal I suggest that two Small images   "icons of  Squads weapons"  appear on the right side or under their name while in the match Standard smile ,  for Example R-99 icon and peacekeeper icon      . (also colorizing this will also be cool ex; shotguns red icon , r-99 orange icon , etc)  .

2 - Adding a Custom Crosshair Options from the game and being able to Change the Size , Change the shape like    ( X or Square or dot or Triangle ) ,        
also being able to colorize it , make it bigger or smaller , wider or thin  . 

3 - At last this is a wide known issue in the game not only for me but for many players too , Audio / Footsteps must be adjusted correctly  , maybe lower the Guns Shootings volume option lol idk . . but please.. Fix the Footsteps Audio .

4- make the Squad leader if joined by friends to press "Start" instead of "Ready" the word only need to be  changed I think i will better too .

in the end i would like to  thank you for reading my suggestions hopefully it gets your attention and together we make apex legends better ,

Love you take care.   Embarrassed

I really were talking about this like half of year ago with my amigos. And 100% we are with you bro. Those ideas are awesome and we need them in game. Custom crosshair would be the most useful!!!

Message 14 of 24 (766 Views)

★★ Pro
@ShawarMa_Laa7aaM
1 - Buff Mirage

#BuffMirage
Message 15 of 24 (749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am an Octane main, and I think his kit might be a little less good than most of the other legends. He is still very fun to play, but I think the perfect addition to his kit would be a passive speed buff. Plus, alot of his voice lines have to do with being faster than everyone else, but he isn't unless he uses his tactical ability, Stim. This annoy me alot, and I think it would make him more even with other legends. This also means his Stim would be a little faster, and he would go further off of his jump pad.

Another passive they could add to octane that might be a little too good (which is fine, because it would be nice for some of the underrated legends to get really good buffs) is that he would revive teammates and heal faster if he used his Stim tactical ability. 

It would also be awesome if he could move faster healing while using his Stim.

A way to buff his ultimate ability would be to make it so he travels further off of his jump pad when he uses his Stim and/or slides. But, if he went slower into it, he wouldn't go as far but he would go higher. 

Anyways, just some suggestions for Octane that would be cool to have. Thanks!

Message 16 of 24 (702 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Message 17 of 24 (698 Views)

★ Novice

I have a suggestion to make Loba more exciting: 

What if Loba can steal anything from a players bag which he is not currently using. Like the secondary weapon or accessories or shield batteries etc. I can imagine people having a good look at the nearby loot so they know if their Loba can get their opponents grenade etc. Then maybe your team could check what weapons your opponents are usung, then quickly steal their second weapons before a blitz push

Message 18 of 24 (611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope Apex adds a way to trade in legendary skins (only the ones bought with in game currency and not basic reward packs) for like Apex coins or like spins in packs. Of course this would have to downed down so its not a immediate equal transaction. Like a hard to get 1% skin could be worth 1000-2000 apex coins. This of course would be downselling the skin but itd be interesting to get something back for it. It is not even a trading system to other players.

Message 19 of 24 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope Apex adds a way to trade in legendary skins (only the ones bought with in game currency and not got from basic reward packs) for like Apex coins or like spins in packs. Of course this would have to downed down so its not a immediate equal transaction. Like a hard to get 1% skin could be worth 1000-2000 apex coins. This of course would be downselling the skin but itd be interesting to get something back for it. It is not even a trading system to other players.

Message 20 of 24 (557 Views)