Re: Apex Legends Community Suggestion Page to improve the game

by ShawarMa_Laa7aaM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Community Suggestion Page to improve the game

★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone and EA and Apex respawn ,,

I have been playing the game recently a lot of time and Ilove it 
noticed some thing's missing/ should be added / should be thought about / fixed .. 

as we all know taking care of a certain game community thoughts and suggestions 
accepting ideas mostly improve the gameplay and the game for everyone . 
Party hat
So in general it's just random suggestions and thoughts for the game and Season 4 !!

Okay let's start !!  :

1 - In any Squad mode ranked/normal I suggest that two Small images   "icons of  Squads weapons"  appear on the right side or under their name while in the match Standard smile ,  for Example R-99 icon and peacekeeper icon      . (also colorizing this will also be cool ex; shotguns red icon , r-99 orange icon , etc)  .

2 - Adding a Custom Crosshair Options from the game and being able to Change the Size , Change the shape like    ( X or Square or dot or Triangle ) ,        
also being able to colorize it , make it bigger or smaller , wider or thin  . 

3 - At last this is a wide known issue in the game not only for me but for many players too , Audio / Footsteps must be adjusted correctly  , maybe lower the Guns Shootings volume option lol idk . . but please.. Fix the Footsteps Audio .

4- make the Squad leader if joined by friends to press "Start" instead of "Ready" the word only need to be  changed I think i will better too .

in the end i would like to  thank you for reading my suggestions hopefully it gets your attention and together we make apex legends better ,

Love you take care.   Embarrassed

Message 1 of 24 (3,704 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Expert

@ShawarMa_Laa7aaM 

Good ideas

I like the idea of putting a marker next to each player indicating the weapons they are currently using. Less pinging! lol

Heart

View in thread

Message 6 of 24 (3,587 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
@ShawarMa_Laa7aaM
1 - do you mean remove the current icons that are there and replace them with the weapons the player has instead?
It would be nice, but idk how small it would be for a player to actually recognize the gun it shows.

2- when you say Custom Crosshair Option.. are referring to the scope crosshairs or the actual cross hairs in game? I feel this may be unfair as players would just put it as a dot and thus, make it easier to aim on target and sniper people at close range since you know where the scope will land. But it would be cool to change the current colors!

3 - yes, big yes, audio is such booty at times and although I just adjusted myself to be more observant, I feel I shouldn't need to do so and could use that time to focus on other things.

4 - I don't understand this, do you just want a simple word changed? or the action of that button to change? So it would say "Start" and begin searching a match even if other players have not readied up? If so, I'm neutral on this. Personally I don't care at times but than again I like to grab some food before jumping into a match and having my buddies start it before I'm ready would be buns.
Message 2 of 24 (3,689 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@iBlockHeadHello Standard smile Glad someone notice my topic at least !

Okay so :
1- I Mean that my squad players "current weapons they hold" which are mostly (two weapons) should have two icons next to my squad names or under their names on the left side , (the icons of the two weapons my squad players currently holding and with small letters the names of the weapons" . Like this two pictures below  (My Squad current Weapons should Appear) next to their nicknames :  mp_rr_canyonlands_staging0002.jpg mp_rr_canyonlands_staging0002.jpg

2- Custom Crosshair Options to the Actual cross hair in game and make it a preference matter , for example in cs:go , players can modify the crosshair size color and many things ..

3- Yes I agree the Audio really must be fixed and I Hope they Notice this!

4- When I'm the Squad Leader and I invite two friends , we all have a "Ready" icon option , I'm saying since Someone is the Leader of the party . it Should be the word "Start" not "Ready" . its simple =)

Message 3 of 24 (3,676 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hopefully someone gets my Ideas regarding the above matters , 
and I really hope EA/Apex   notice this Suggestions  Angel

Message 4 of 24 (3,651 Views)

@ShawarMa_Laa7aaM I like all of it. The audio foot steps is a question I wonder about. Sometimes I sneak up on squads with a crouch, they don’t hear me coming and get shot in the back.. i’m sure they blame broken audio, but it’s not broken audio.

Now I do know audio is broken in other situations.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 24 (3,596 Views)

★★ Expert

@ShawarMa_Laa7aaM 

Good ideas

I like the idea of putting a marker next to each player indicating the weapons they are currently using. Less pinging! lol

Heart

Message 6 of 24 (3,588 Views)

★ Guide

Delete skill based matchmaking 

Message 7 of 24 (3,555 Views)

★★★ Expert

Just add solo's.

Message 8 of 24 (3,549 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks everyone for your comments , I just hope the developers  pay attention to this game community Suggestions :D 

Message 9 of 24 (3,501 Views)

★★★★ Novice

does EA ? read this at all ? Broken heart

Message 10 of 24 (3,374 Views)