Re: Apex Legends Collection Event - Evolution

by DK9027

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@SILVERisSORRY I agree. I would be inclined to buy more event packs that costs 700 AC but having a 50% chance of getting an epic skin instead of the gold/legendary skin is a risk I'm not willing to take. And yes, recently apex has been running smoothly as well in PS/console lobbies. As for the SBMM though, that's a different topic. xD
Message 51 of 112 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

A closer look at the Pathfinder skin. And yes he has toes.....if you're in to that. xD

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 2.53.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-11 at 2.54.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-11 at 2.54.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-11 at 2.53.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-11 at 2.54.22 AM.png

Message 52 of 112 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Good thing, I have 6k crafting mats.
Message 53 of 112 (382 Views)

@Cheese9Man Hes giving me so many GETH vibes(from Mass Effect).

I like this a lot, my inner geek, can see maybe this leading to, the Titanfall universe & Mass Effect universe are one &, the same. 🤣
Message 54 of 112 (375 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro
@SILVERisSORRY Gave me some ptsd the instant I read the word geth and then all the mechanical sounds the geth and the reapers made came flashing back.
Message 55 of 112 (359 Views)

★★ Guide

Like it's not enough they're forcing us to play Arenas with Flash Events (because everybody wants free stuff) now they even make an Arenas Limited time event... Respawn you have to understand that the majority of the player base doesn't like Arenas and a good portion of them actually hate it. By adding Arenas events you wont make us like the mode, we will dislike iit even more.

This is a BR game and we want BR content, not some unimportant garbage mode content. Thx.

Message 56 of 112 (352 Views)

[ Edited ]

@CroL0coI agree, ignoring the core playerbase that plays APEX, because it’s a BATTLE ROYAL, isn’t good.

I do enjoy ARENAS, on occasion, but I’ll always choose BATTLE ROYAL, if it comes down to having to pick one, or the other.

Message 57 of 112 (349 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Cheese9Man lifeline looks ugly 😔
Message 58 of 112 (319 Views)

@maxinq1 Idk, I kinda like LIFELINEs skin, any skin that has “glowing eyes”, I think looks cool. Wink

That’s why I like LOBAs Season 5 BP skin,& those turquoise eyes it has. Standard smile
Message 59 of 112 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maxinq1 It may look better when it comes out. We’ll have to see. I’ll post some pictures if Respawn’s twitter made a video for the skin.
Message 60 of 112 (297 Views)