Re: Apex Legends Collection Event - Evolution

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man I really didn't care if the LTM was in BR or not so long as it was fun. But more often than not it did break up the monotony of normal BR games and at least brought something new.

If I has the coins I'd definitely be getting that fuse skin.
Message 41 of 112 (385 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man Do we normally have an ltm with a new location? I cannot remember. I just hope it isnt 2 weeks of forced worlds edge.
Message 42 of 112 (384 Views)

★★★ Guide

i like the new fuse skin reminds me of Kano, also love the returning Bloodhound skin, how much crafting Materials will each legendary skin cost?

Message 43 of 112 (371 Views)

From what I've seen data mined, we're getting some sort of event prize track that involves both game modes.  I've got a feeling there will be no special LTM.

Message 44 of 112 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor I think we had one during Caustic's town takeover in King's Canyon where Maggie started to become the announcer.
Message 45 of 112 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Swarth2300 2400 for the legendary skins, double the amount of the normal legendary skins that are readily available anytime.
Message 46 of 112 (361 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Cheese9Man thank you very much, i should have enough for 1 event skin if i am lucky(think i have just over 2100 resources) otherwise i will just spend some money but i am not a huge fan of any fuse skins so getting 1 good one would be nice
Message 47 of 112 (349 Views)

@pandareno1999 Thats good, but also disappointing. I miss having more LTM’s to shake up the continuous normal BR matches.
Message 48 of 112 (346 Views)

★★★ Pro
@mikogibo it seems that is for next season lol Wattson mains gonna rage hard, all 20 of them.
Message 49 of 112 (339 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Cheese9ManI think, they really need to drop the price of crafting a LTM skin, I get that they are special, but DOUBLE the crafting metals is a bit excessive, maybe they could lower it to 1800 instead of 2400, and the EPIC skins/banner stuff 1000, to offset the reduced LEGENDARY items.

Crafting Metals are already hard to come across, especially for people who are stuck at Rank 500.

People are going to spend money on EVENT ITEMS, regardless of the free stuff we get in the EVENT TRACKERS.

Btw, I just want to acknowledge that APEX this past week, has been running very SMOOTHLY on console. Whatever they’re doing at RESPAWN is working, maybe a sign that more & more hackers are getting banned. Wink

Message 50 of 112 (334 Views)