Re: Apex Legends Collection Event - Evolution

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man That helps to sell more Heirloom but I don't see anyone drops Gibby or Caustic to play her in ranked honestly. I pick her in Arena almost all the time tho lol. Bully ppl with Devo lol
Message 31 of 112 (382 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man The tracker is for Lifeline and seer. I can't provide an exact link, but it was on twitter from a dataminer.
Message 32 of 112 (368 Views)

Okay……….. so do I get nothing this season for LOBA?

This is the 2nd Season, that has basically ignored LOBA.

I guess I’ll continue to save my money & wait for future LOBA content… if it ever comes…😢

Message 33 of 112 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SILVERisSORRY Hold on to that Halloween event. 😉
Message 34 of 112 (356 Views)

★★★★ Guide

they missed the crypto heirloom release Frown

Message 35 of 112 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]

@DK9027 wrote:

Speaking of which does anyone know the full statement they said in the trailer? I love the voice acting and bloodhound in general but sometimes it's hard to understand them in the trailers.

"So much bluth.  This Prowler is ill or wounded."

Are we going to find prowlers outside of Trials?

Message 36 of 112 (327 Views)

★★★ Pro
@pandareno1999 There was data mined files for AI enemies some time ago, So we could see various animals from the outlands to fight. But this line could mean a number of things a teaser for a new legend already, an LTM, or a lore drop. But since attention was drawn to it I'm most interested in who or what injured the prowler.
Message 37 of 112 (321 Views)

By the way, you weren't kidding about the obscure elocution from BH.  I had to listen to that line at least 10 times to be sure.

Message 38 of 112 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don’t think I won’t spend my AC on anything this CE. The legends that will get the skin aren’t the one that I play with so I’m thinking of skipping this one. Still hoping for that Halloween event. 

On another note, a lot of people were disappointed that we won’t get an LTM for the BR mode. Do you guys feel the same?

Message 39 of 112 (262 Views)

@Cheese9Man I do miss having them, they always broght more variety to BR, I feel like we have received a lot less LTM’s for BR lately, maybe due to the past ones always introducing more bugs & having to be patched quick.
Message 40 of 112 (255 Views)