[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Cheater detected. Here is the proof;

[Removed by CM]

Message 1 of 10 (947 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends Cheater - WingamanR999 [Video]

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (847 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@NorreC-v2 wrote:

Cheater detected. Here is the proof

[Removed by CM]

He is not cheating, he just has good internet connection with the ea servers ( under 100ms and no packet loss)  obviously he had a look at connection troubleshooting on ea website! 

Btw you can't name and shame on this forum, you have to use the in game report function and easy anti cheat gonna take care of it in couple of months, maybe a year or so!

I almost forgot, respawn team is doing a lot of work "behind the scene" to combat cheating in apex legends game!

Message 2 of 10 (935 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I keep coming back daily to the forums to see if maybe something is being done about cheaters. I haven't played in 3 days though. It's now where 9 out of 10 matches are won by cheaters, so it's not even fun to play. The only match i've won was from 2 cheaters grouped together on my team. It felt like a 'dirty' win and I didn't even enjoy it. 

Message 3 of 10 (901 Views)

★★★ Expert

Even with blatant aimbot, still only 120 ish wins

Guy must get knocked out by other cheater squads a lot lol.

This is why i'm happy I am on console.

Message 4 of 10 (885 Views)

Hey

If you suspect someone of cheating, you can report the user.
This can be done with the in-game tool or on EAC - Apex Legends Report

This is the best way to report a cheating player as AHQ is not really suited for this.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 10 (865 Views)

★★★ Guide

I reported this guy also a few days ago, the anti cheat system is beyond a joke.

Message 6 of 10 (863 Views)

★★ Guide

@Opersect wrote:

I keep coming back daily to the forums to see if maybe something is being done about cheaters. I haven't played in 3 days though. It's now where 9 out of 10 matches are won by cheaters, so it's not even fun to play. The only match i've won was from 2 cheaters grouped together on my team. It felt like a 'dirty' win and I didn't even enjoy it. 

9 out of 10, lol talk about a gross overestimation. If that's the only match you won, sounds like a personal problem.

Message 7 of 10 (854 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (848 Views)

★★★ Guide

You don't take reports seriously because its not you taking the reports.

You need to ditch this trash anti heat and move to a more reliable one.

Message 9 of 10 (837 Views)

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread as this has been discussed to death and we are already going around in circles in this thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (791 Views)