Apex Legends Celebrating Two Years

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Celebrating Two Years

★★ Expert

@hayhor Two kills with a Mozam is still pretty good. I may have done 3.3k damage with the thing in an hour but I barely killed anyone with it. My games farming the Mozam challenge looked like:

-Hotdrop.

-Shoot not loot.

-Run out of bullets.

-Scramble for loot / start punching.

-Die. 

Message 11 of 16 (587 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@hayhor  I know this feeling very well! I managed to squad wipe with a gold Mozambique not too sure if I clipped it actually. Squad wipe, decent DMG and we got the W. I was determined to get this challenge ASAP.

Pretty much what  @pastaclown said but I ran around with like 3 stacks of ammo 🤣 AT LEAST. I treated like a wingman with quickdraw. Pair it with a R301/99 or a Volt and see the fear in people's eyes. It's a troll weapon especially with a hammerpoint so now I've got my Mozambique gun charm equipped.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 16 (576 Views)

Champion
@GH0STEDbyME Yeah see I'm not doing that until I need to. I figure I have 10+ weeks to get this done. Over time I will randomly have to shoot people with one and assume I'll get it that way. Or I'll run one with hammer points as a secondary and use the gun only to finish downed people. 🤣
Message 13 of 16 (565 Views)

@pastaclown Okay okay, then it's the Pastclown hacks!! haha I don't need anymore proof than dual Moz!!

If you say you did it with Crypto I'm definitely reporting..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 16 (558 Views)

Champion
@hayhor Can confirm it just leaves you feeling dirty like you entered the trenches as a boy but came out as Rambo.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 16 (550 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I hereby announce that you EA really treat your players like trash. After getting wrongly banned for hacking i have tried to appeal for my case and i have waited 1 MONTH and i never even see any progress, after chatting with EA staff they keep telling me to wait as they have already escalated the case and is like 2 weeks ago. What's even more interesting is I'm also currently seems like banned from chatting with the EA advisors? We people who get banned wrongly just wanted our account back as soon as possible as we need to clear battle pass and mission or things like that. After spending so much money in this game and my account just got banned for no reason and after 1 MONTH no result was shown. I really doubt you EA value your player in the game, If you would have value your dear players, we wouldn't get this kind of treatment, probably the way you treated your players in Apex Legend are really kind of trash.

Message 16 of 16 (256 Views)