Re: Apex Hackers

by timaloy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Hackers

★★ Novice

Origin get rid of all the hackers on Apex it's completely ruining the game.  People 3 shot kill me with full purple armor from across the map with an alternator........  It's stupid.  Start blocking IP addresses, banning a name isn't getting it done they just start a new account and are back on hacking  5 minutes later.  All this money spent developing this game and you can't play around without running into aim bots it's stupid....

Message 1 of 11 (564 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Trbo333 if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (533 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Trbo333 if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (534 Views)

★★ Novice

I do but it would be nice if there was a quicker way in the game.  Also any chance you can start penalizing people for quitting early?  Like 15 min, 30 min bans..   That would be great

Message 3 of 11 (527 Views)

★★★ Novice

i dont think they will expose anything they did to the hackers nor anything done either, this is not only happen to you but A LOT of us

Message 4 of 11 (504 Views)

★★ Guide
@Trbo333 tried to play just now first game obvious cheater it's laughable how bad it is almost every game some cheater will kill you, the report in game does nothing
Message 5 of 11 (471 Views)

★★ Novice

I totally agree.  I can't play a round without an Aim bot ruining the game.

Message 6 of 11 (457 Views)

★★ Guide

@Trbo333 wrote:

I totally agree.  I can't play a round without an Aim bot ruining the game.

No point in banning ip addresses or HWID's because they have spoofers/VPN's and much more to get around ALL of that. This is PC gaming bud lol. No ban they can possibly give out will ever stop a hacker from just getting back into the game on another account. They are region locking certain areas and putting restrictions on high risk accounts. In the end that'll help but still won't flush out even 50% of the hackers atm. They need to implement something like CSGO used to have. A prime membership that's a one time cost of like $15-20 with a phone number needed to register. This way when the account gets banned the hacker AT LEAST has to pay 20 bucks to get into the same server as OTHER prime members. (You can still play ranked/casual) it just won't be with Prime members it'll be with everyone else that hasn't paid the $15-20

Message 7 of 11 (410 Views)

★★ Novice

Heck ya I'd pay that fee immediately

Message 8 of 11 (394 Views)

★★ Novice

Heck ya I'd pay that fee immediately

Message 9 of 11 (376 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
they control the game now i keep hoping for stuff be done about it, nothing but we banned so many = who just make new accounts. Nice post! This game ist maximum hacking *! Reports players, EA banned and this player come back again! Do something about it EA Company. Don't just lie. This game is only about money. Unfortunately. And it won't change never. If all fraud is banned, the EA will not have money never more. Disgusting Game'
Message 10 of 11 (375 Views)