Re: Apex Developer Stream

by hhnbbfggty66

Original Post

Apex Developer Stream

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Wonder who are the developer and what they're working on ? Watch this one

- Balancing: Nerved on Charge riffle and Crypto drone tricks.

- New Training : Select character, and all attachment is layout nicely, love it.

- Hard copy is coming next Friday, Oct 18

- Terrain development and evolution so people understand how long and how much effort to build new map.

- Fan arts.

Message 1 of 12 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Blueberry Who is the guy talking in the middle , is that YOU ?

Message 2 of 12 (495 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Respawn art dev create this youtube channel, subs if you like it:

Message 3 of 12 (482 Views)

★★★ Expert

Yes!

Shooting range looks awesome, I like that you can switch between characters on the fly without having to exit and enter, they put in the live dummies that i hoped for.

And with the addition of attachments i can practice the 400 and 550 meter targets without having to jump back down to swap out empty Krabers for new ones.

Also cool to see how massive that difference is early map design and the final edition with all the foliage and details added.

All the more surprising that World's Edge was released this soon. I didn't expect to see a new map untill summer next year tbh.

Message 4 of 12 (481 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@asukojo  The beginning of that video was so cute Heart Until Pathfinder was a bully. I felt sad for wraith. Frown

Message 5 of 12 (479 Views)

★★★ Expert

Was wondering where this topic is Standard smile

Can't wait to watch this first episode, I have it opened in my browser since this morning but been busy all day and now I need my daily kills.

Message 6 of 12 (438 Views)

★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

Yes!

Shooting range looks awesome, I like that you can switch between characters on the fly without having to exit and enter, they put in the live dummies that i hoped for.

And with the addition of attachments i can practice the 400 and 550 meter targets without having to jump back down to swap out empty Krabers for new ones.

Also cool to see how massive that difference is early map design and the final edition with all the foliage and details added.

All the more surprising that World's Edge was released this soon. I didn't expect to see a new map untill summer next year tbh.

Heard shroud say in one of his videos thats he played worlds edge like 8 months ago. They prolly have a few maps in the works/finished for release

Message 7 of 12 (423 Views)

★★★ Pro
@asukojo I want that lifeline skin.
I Guess Ill be going to gamestop.
Message 8 of 12 (394 Views)

★★ Pro

Night Mode

aa.png

kk.png

unknown.png

Message 9 of 12 (377 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Looks good! But my Wattson bright yellow outfit will for sure stand out still. ToT 

Message 10 of 12 (373 Views)