Re: Apex Cross progession (will data/stats merge when cross progression release

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

Apex Cross progession (will data/stats merge when cross progression release ?)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Im a ps4 player who went to series x. I’m lvl 500 on PS4 and I’m wondering if I start up a new account playing apex on Xbox, if my apex stats from my new account will merge with my PS4 account. I want to know because I don’t want to gamble wasting all my time on a brand new account if it’s not going to merge.

Message 1 of 3 (650 Views)
Highlighted

Champion
@DApexsage As far as I'm aware it's something they're looking into but haven't given us anything further than that. Currently there's no sort of cross progression. Fingers crossed for sooner rather than later.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (643 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DApexsage Well, for starters you are already lvl 500 on one account so that means you have received all free Apex packs. Opening a new account and then progressing on it will reward you with more free Apex packs that also have a chance of dropping heirloom shards and plus the cosmetics, so basically you are getting x2 chances of heirloom shard drop.

No way they will allow merging like that when it rewards you more than everyone else. It's a tough problem as some event stuff on 2nd account will actually need to be merged as that's free reward (that you don't have on 2nd) or any extra cosmetics that you bought like say champion edition on the 2nd account. Really complex problem.

Suggest you don't spend anything on 2nd account.
Message 3 of 3 (622 Views)