Re: Apex Coins - Outside my Region

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Coins - Outside my Region

★★ Novice

Greetings!

I am trying to purchase Apex coins for the PS4 to give to regions outside of the US. Does anyone know where I can get some codes to do a giveaway? I can't seem to find codes anywhere that I am actually able to purchase since I am in the united states. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (2,131 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @TimProVision,

Virtual currency like Apex Coins is not something that can actually be gifted directly. Additionally, items that can be gifted (like certain Apex Editions) typically can't be sent to someone in another region.

The other options you have here will just depend on the specific country your giveaway participants are in, and what platform they're playing on. 

If they're on PS4 like you, you'd want to look into a PlayStation Network gift card for their particular region instead. Sony has a bit more information about their options here, but it may be worth reaching out to Sony regarding how those cards would work in a different region.

If you have any participants on PC, you could look into an EA Gift Card instead. You would have to buy a version specific to the country where it's going to be redeemed, and gift cards are only available for certain countries. You can find a list of available countries here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/ea-gift-card-information/ 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,105 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @TimProVision,

Virtual currency like Apex Coins is not something that can actually be gifted directly. Additionally, items that can be gifted (like certain Apex Editions) typically can't be sent to someone in another region.

The other options you have here will just depend on the specific country your giveaway participants are in, and what platform they're playing on. 

If they're on PS4 like you, you'd want to look into a PlayStation Network gift card for their particular region instead. Sony has a bit more information about their options here, but it may be worth reaching out to Sony regarding how those cards would work in a different region.

If you have any participants on PC, you could look into an EA Gift Card instead. You would have to buy a version specific to the country where it's going to be redeemed, and gift cards are only available for certain countries. You can find a list of available countries here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/ea-gift-card-information/ 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,106 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey Mako, I appreciate the information. Thank you!

Message 3 of 5 (2,099 Views)

Community Manager
@TimProVision
You're welcome, best of luck with the giveaway!
Mako.png
Message 4 of 5 (2,089 Views)
Highlighted

Coincidentally, I had this question as well.  Cheers.

Message 5 of 5 (2,077 Views)