Re: Apex Coin - bought not received

by WickXI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Coin - bought not received

★★ Guide

Hi,

I just bought apex coins from origin since i cant buy it from Steam. Guess what, i dont have it. What do i have to do now ? Contacting directs me to mails only but i need a faster solution..

Message 1 of 9 (915 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo I have found a solution, maybe you can pass this info to support. Basically i re installed origin-apex and logged in. The moment i logged in i had my apex coins.

Just before trying this, i logged in with steam and i didnt have coins.

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (827 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @WickXI.

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 9 (888 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Aljo i did contact live support through origin. No help, they just said wait. Which is not a solution or acceptable answer.

Message 3 of 9 (881 Views)

Community Manager

@WickXI 

If it's been less than 24 hours, they'll ask you to wait. After that time expires, they should be able to investigate this.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 9 (872 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo Currently, there is a known issue with Apex coins on Origin account and our Games team is already working on it.

Meanwhile, can you try to logout from your game and login back in a few times and see if you are able to see the coins? -Steve

LOL this is the answer i get which is dissapointing. EA should have done a refund at this point but they dont accept, For me this is unaccaptable, if there is a problem you do refund. Probably this is the last thing i purchase from EA.
Message 5 of 9 (865 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo I have found a solution, maybe you can pass this info to support. Basically i re installed origin-apex and logged in. The moment i logged in i had my apex coins.

Just before trying this, i logged in with steam and i didnt have coins.
Message 6 of 9 (828 Views)

Community Manager

@WickXI 

Thanks for the update. I'm glad this worked for you. I'll keep it in mind for others in the same situation. If you have any other issues, please let us know. Have fun and good luck!

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 9 (805 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I did wait 24 hours and nothing. I am currently waiting 3 days now and all they tell me to do is wait another 24 hours or to restart my console
Message 8 of 9 (516 Views)

Community Manager

@i3iohazard21 

I see you're currently working with an advisor through email today so hopefully they can get this resolved soon.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 9 (470 Views)