Apex Boosters/Cheaters

by Riparoofy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Boosters/Cheaters

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is a quick post about some cheaters i encountered in Apex Legends, max levels using a third party to boost their damage, sad if you ask me, all those hours playing all those games to get max level just to cheat your way to a good ADR anyways, wow/

Video is posted below, i have a longer, better quality video if you need it.

Message 1 of 9 (3,309 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Boosters/Cheaters

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (3,259 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

what a stupid way to stroking their e-peen xD

gain about nothing by doing this but waste of time.

poor fellas.

and annoying ofc.

Message 2 of 9 (3,303 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I also encountered a hacker just a while ago and got so frustrated i had to come here in the forums. Mind you this is waaaay after the news that APEX just banned 300k+ cheaters. The absence of a report system is to blame. This is in the South East Asia Region, and hackers here a too abundant.

Since the game has no report feature, this is the best I can do. Luckily i was able to spectate him. Cheater has a speed boost hack.

Its people like this that makes the game unfun to play. Better do something quick or else the game is gonna be PUBG (which i quit due to cheaters).

Game is fun, but people like this just ruin the experience.

Message 3 of 9 (3,285 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (3,260 Views)

★ Apprentice

Build an in-game report system then & please make it a priority. 

Season 1 cant happen without it.

Message 5 of 9 (3,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yeah had a guy called [removed] wipe out 4 sqauds in-game with aimbots and headshot hacks today. Literally sniping people across the map like 200m away.

Message 6 of 9 (3,249 Views)

Community Manager

@ChaosMarky Hey, if you didn't see it before, the studio have said they're working on an in-game reporting function. 

Source.

@sebastien574 Hey, please don't put details of suspected cheaters here, please use the form linked above by EA_Darko. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 9 (3,242 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David When?

Hopefully its out before the cheaters ruin the game for me..

Message 8 of 9 (3,189 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is no punishment for cheating, people just make a new account.

In this case where cheating is so rampant I would pay for a pay to play server so at least people banned on this server would need to pay again to get on it.

Message 9 of 9 (3,180 Views)