Re: Apex A Game of Hackers and Spam Bots

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex A Game of Hackers and Spam Bots

★★★ Newbie

Apex is one of a kind battle royale in which there are Characters, abilities to make this game fun and enjoyable. It has potential to be an E-Sport too giving it some thought. 

This is the first battle royale i actually enjoyed.

Sadly, it breaks my heart to see people hacking and have mass amount of spam bots. 

Yes it is free to play you can easily make a new account and continue such abuse. 

There are people who actually want to see this game thrive and excel in this game genre but i urge my fellow legends to take a stand and make this post noticed by the EA Dev team and come up with a solution to such thing. I know you cannot stop hackers they have been in every game. At least putting some barrier that hackers cannot by pass or the spam bots. 

Please fix this otherwise it will end up like the other battle royales filled with hackers and spam bots (pub g 2.0) 

Thank you, 

Gouki

Message 1 of 2 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

The cheating / spamming issue has been addressed in latest newspost found here.

They improving there anti-cheat and looking to solve spammer issue.

This takes time and they will give more information when they can.

To combat in-game cheating they are developing a in-game report button that should make reporting user easier.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (397 Views)

All Replies

The cheating / spamming issue has been addressed in latest newspost found here.

They improving there anti-cheat and looking to solve spammer issue.

This takes time and they will give more information when they can.

To combat in-game cheating they are developing a in-game report button that should make reporting user easier.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 2 (398 Views)