Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anything I can do to not "lose connection" every other time I play?

by Halcyon_Creed_N7

Original Post

Anything I can do to not "lose connection" every other time I play?

★★★★★ Novice

It's getting really frustrating to "lose connection" all the time. And it only happens to me at the end of missions. I'll "lose connection" instead of getting the results screen, so I just lose all the loot I got.

For instance, I just went through Freeplay and did all the tombs, did some 6 World Events, opened like 10 chests got a few Masterworks and I hit "End Expedition"... and "lost connection". I reload and I received none of the loot I got. This isn't the first time this has happened to me, but before it didn't bother me as much, because I wasn't level 30 and using Quickplay to grind it. Losing some Uncommon or Rare loot wasn't a big deal at all. Now it is.

Right now I have my Xbox DMZ'd, and I opened Anthem specific ports just in case. I have my router set to prioritize my console's connection above anything else in the house as well. I have open NAT etc. etc.

Is it an Anthem problem and not me? This didn't happen to me before a few days ago, although my problem before was crashing, and just not being able to connect to the game at all.

Message 1 of 4 (47 Views)

Re: Anything I can do to not "lose connection" every other time I play

★★ Guide

its going to sound like a kick to the nuts but.. buy a pc.

Message 2 of 4 (43 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Loot should be in either the forge or your inventory (in which case you’d have to go back into an expedition then end it to receive it).

no idea on the connection issue. Maybe try the Xbox area.

Message 3 of 4 (40 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have noticed using an external hard drive on PS4 causes so many more crashes than the internal one. I guess I should make a thread on this to see if it’s just me but hopefully this can help a bit. Just install it to your internal HDD see if that helps. 

Message 4 of 4 (33 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help