Re: Anyone willing to gift me boots?

by weischedeljustin

Original Post

Anyone willing to gift me boots?

★★★ Newbie

Hey All,

Is anyone a high level and willing to gift me the boots from the store? I switched to PC a few months ago and had to start from level 1 again. I don't play enough to be able to level up fast and was hoping someone had enough extra coins to gift me all of the boots. Thanks and I hope to hear back from someone!

Message 1 of 4 (321 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @weischedeljustin just so you are aware, transferring of coins between accounts is a breach of the FIFA terms of service and can result in action being taken. The best thing to do is to keep playing and having fun and earning coins.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (291 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I appreciate the response! I’m only asking because there’s an option in the game to gift catalogue items to friends. I’m just curious why that would be a breach of terms if it’s a feature in the game?

Message 3 of 4 (282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And I apologize if that sounded rude, I just meant I may have worded my initial question poorly. I'm not looking for coins, I was just wondering if anyone was high enough of a level to be able to gift me the boots in the game. I'm a very casual player and just was wondering if anyone was willing to help me out. Sorry!

Message 4 of 4 (273 Views)