Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anyone want to join the Bioware team?

by KikoyuKiko

Original Post

★★ Pro

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@W2RD-1982 wrote:

Although I am under the impression that Austin is handling Anthem now and they have already made a live service game, so this position could be for the next game Edmonton will be working on, presumably Dragon Age 4.

Yes, it's by no means simple to assume which game or games this position will be working one. Either way, it shows an investment into more content, which can't be a bad thing.

I would suggest that it's simple to assume. Angel

Message 11 of 19 (222 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

lmao when I try to click the link to the job my antivirus/internet security prevents the page opening and flags it as "unsecured page" for "threat of data loss"

Message 12 of 19 (197 Views)

★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@W2RD-1982 wrote:

Although I am under the impression that Austin is handling Anthem now and they have already made a live service game, so this position could be for the next game Edmonton will be working on, presumably Dragon Age 4.

Yes, it's by no means simple to assume which game or games this position will be working one. Either way, it shows an investment into more content, which can't be a bad thing.

Then why include: 

to join our studio in either Austin or Edmonton to work on our newest IP Anthem ????

But it is a positive note that they are seriously looking at fixing this game

Message 13 of 19 (193 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

in my 2nd life I step pass many many mmo world .

and …… seriously . all world is I step in before. they have a same pattern about reward player is play it. make them happy 

loyalty to a game . make cash shop flow .  

its all " the same " 

now day even some game is release 5 - 6 year already . when I back there ,.I still found my friend is still play it. even 

his/her is got office job  have a child . but they never left  . 

a pattern is already out there . -__- . I am no idea about just hire ppl for loot system . 

cheer 

Message 14 of 19 (187 Views)

★★ Guide

Opened up the career page.

1st message on the site:

"

We believe that work/life balance is essential to the success of our employees."

haha....hahaha.....HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Message 15 of 19 (147 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@W2RD-1982 wrote:

I would suggest that it's simple to assume. Angel

Not according to this article from GameRevolution:

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/525409-ea-is-hiring-a-senior-loot-system-designer

According to it, the position is specifically for Anthem.

Message 16 of 19 (139 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA will probably just move them to FIFA anyway.

Message 17 of 19 (132 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@KikoyuKiko wrote:

lmao when I try to click the link to the job my antivirus/internet security prevents the page opening and flags it as "unsecured page" for "threat of data loss"

Type in "careers Bioware" on Google. Pretty much the first link there. 

Message 18 of 19 (107 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

1. @Nihil501 wrote:

Opened up the career page.

1st message on the site:

"

We believe that work/life balance is essential to the success of our employees."

haha....hahaha.....HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Yeah especially after that kotaku article about the working conditions at bioware. I guess that bathroom at bioware, where everyone goes to cry, because they're so stressed out from working so much, is the balance. 

Message 19 of 19 (94 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help